Kander's Candor Episode 4

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Jafa New Member

1. Can we expect a 7th Fighter and mage class to eventually come out ? or maybe looking into dual class characters
    2. Any way to make a depot for Gear (stackable only in depot) ? or expanding guild bank storage/ tabs
    3. I enjoy the podcasts keep it up !
    Siren, Rosyposy and SolarFaire like this.
  2. Codan Elessar New Member

Tator tots with cheese, chilli and sour cream :)
  3. CSP84 Well-Known Member

First of all Thanks for the podcasts.
    It is good to know that Kander would like the AA revamp to be a selection of choices depending on content /playstyle for each class.
    So the Mages get their long their deserved updates. I am a bit concerned that only Assassins were mentioned as a feasible /enjoyable class. What about Ranger, we are already behind Wizzies /Warlocks. IF those classes get buffed and have more useful utility where does it leave the class with the GU.
    SolarFaire likes this.
  4. Bludd Well-Known Member

ALL? even when something new has hit?
    SolarFaire likes this.
  5. Siren Well-Known Member

I would just like to take this moment to say that, in contrast, Dreamcatchers are really cool and attractive and bring sparkle to your life! :D

*runs before ttobey appears*
    SolarFaire, Rhodris and Breanna like this.
  6. Siren Well-Known Member

Sorry Pixie... But thank goodness no! PvP in a can is repetitive, restrictive, and doesn't belong in a game with more real estate to put under your feet than small planets have.... Harvesting, questing, pulling bosses in contested zones and PvPing across the landscapes is EQ2 PvP at its best!

"We're not done with PvP," Kander said. YAY!
    Dreamweaver mentioned addressing it more in the next Kander's Candor.

So when is Kander's Candor 5 due in? I keep scanning Discord a couple times a week but there's been no new PvP info there yet....
    SolarFaire and Breanna like this.
  7. Atta Member

The entire episode got to two posts, and one of them was about tater tots.

Get me off this ride.
  8. Kittik Well-Known Member

What he said was just ear music. It means they haven't forget it's something, also doesn't mean they are actively looking into making PvP meaningful in any way. Listen to what he says about barely being able to take care of the core game anymore.
    SolarFaire, Rhodris and Mizgamer62 like this.
  9. Siren Well-Known Member

No, that's just your PvE-based player hope-against-hope because you don't care about PvP.

"We're not done with PvP" means they're not done with PvP, so it's going to be an active server choice again. Kander even said they were talking about it last fall for sometime early this year, after the expansion dropped. Get over it. It's gold sub only, every player there earns money for Darkpaw, we're on our own server and not bothering you, and if you're so afraid of player bleed off Kaladim then that just proves you know there's a real want for a PvP server in EQ2. :p
    SolarFaire and Breanna like this.
  10. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

I don't think there are many people left playing this game that honestly believe it will ever get better in any way. I think these podcasts just confirm that. It's an unfortunate reality, but reality none the less.
    SolarFaire, Ratala and Rhodris like this.
  11. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Each episode will be answering player questions, at least a portion of it.
    SolarFaire, Breanna and Bludd like this.
  12. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

I said upcoming, not next to be clear. I don't think we're going to have more about PVP in episode 5.
    SolarFaire, Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  13. Bludd Well-Known Member

okay sweet :)
    SolarFaire and Siren like this.
  14. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

Four has also just been posted! Enjoy! :)
    SolarFaire, CSP84, Ratala and 5 others like this.
  15. Kittik Well-Known Member

You're right, I couldn't care less about PvP, so it doesn't bother me either way. But I also know when people are talking out of thier *** just to appease a crowd. I'll feign judgement until after Ep. 5 (as Dreamweaver just said they'll talk about it a lot then).
    SolarFaire likes this.