Kaladim TLE Server Expansion Release Schedule (Unofficial)

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Zlith, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Zlith Member

I posted a similar thread for Fallen Gate and thought might be helpful for Kaladim.

This is not an official DBG schedule, but should be pretty close. I based the dates on 8 weeks for mid-content and 16 weeks for main expansions (started on Tuesday after original 8 weeks, as won't be releasing on Saturday after initial release). Dates may change in the future if a release is delayed based on US holidays or delay in expansion release like Sentinel's Fate on Fallen Gate.

If anyone sees any errors, please let me know and I will correct them.

I added in what I thought would be included in the mid-expansion content based on patches between expansions, this is also not official.

Certain Live features may never be added to TLE servers, such as Crit Bonus, Mercs, Guild Halls, etc.. that will be dependent on DBG, but I listed the features as added originally to live.

Kaladim Release Schedule (if exactly 16 weeks between and server lasts this long, which is unlikely based on previous TLEs)

Original - 3/16/2019
    The Bloodline Chronicles/The Splitpaw Saga (Adventure Packs) - 5/14/2019
    Desert of Flames - 7/9/2019 - Level 60
    Kingdom of Sky - 10/29/2019 - Level 70, 50 AA, Subclass Tree
    The Fallen Destiny (Adventure Pack) - 12/24/2019 (likely week before or after due to Christmas)
    Echoes of Faydwer - 2/18/2020 - 100 AA, AA Class Tree, Tinkering,Adorning,Transmuting
    Mid-content release - 4/14/2020 - Unrest/Shard of Fear
    Rise of Kunark - 6/9/2020 - Level 80, 140 AA, Guild Halls? (not sure at release or mid-content if released), Epics
    Mid-content release - 8/4/2020 - Shard of Hate/Veksar?/Guild Halls?
    The Shadow Odyssey - 9/29/2020 - 200 AA, Shadows Tree
    Mid-content release - 11/24/2020 - Shard of Love, Kurn’s Tower, Charasis, and 4 raid zones, Possibly Chronomentoring if added (date could be week before or after due to US Thanksgiving Holiday)
    Sentinel's Fate - 1/19/2021 - 250 AA, Level 90
    Mid-content release - 3/16/2021 - Icy Keep:Retribution, Underfoot Depths
    Destiny of Velious - 5/11/2021 - Heroic AA, 300 AA, Flying/Gliding Mounts
    Mid-content release - 7/6/2021 - 3 Heroic Zones, 1 X2 raid, 3 X4 raids + Plane of War
    Age of Discovery - 8/31/2021 - Level 92, 320 AA, Mercs (if added on TLE), Apprentices, Reforging
    Mid-content release (if any) - 10/26/2021
    Chains of Eternity - 12/21/2021 - Level 95, Prestige AA, Loyalty system
    Mid-content release - 2/15/2022 - Cobalt Scar/Siren’s Grotto, Fabled Zones - Clefts of Rujark, Scornfeather’s Roost, Djinn Master’s Prism, Pedestal of Sky
    Tears of Veeshan - 4/12/2022 - 340 AA, Dragon Tree
    Mid-content release (if any) - 6/7/2022
    Altar of Malice - 8/2/2022 Level 100, Prestige Tree, Legendary, Fabled, Mythical Crits, Ancient Spells
    Rum Cellar (Campaign) - 9/27/2022
    Terrors of Thalumbra - 11/22/2022
    Mid-content release (if any) - 1/17/2023
    Kunark Ascending - 3/14/2023
    Mid-content release (if any) - 5/9/2023

Planes of Power - 7/4/2023
    Kindread, Nightroado and Zenji like this.
  2. Fistpower Well-Known Member

Its gonna be rough going through 8 months of Shattered Lands and Desert of Flames if the content and gear is anywhere close to the quality of SH/FG.

Lets hope its a ton better. Like, a ton ton.
    Zlith likes this.
  3. Zlith Member

Will hopefully be a little easier to balance without the OP Beastlord and Channeler at launch of Kaladim. However will have to balance downward even more if no blue stats as well. Would have probably been good to have a Kaladim Beta as not sure a few weeks of a PVP beta will show enough of the PVE balance and not sure anyone outside of DBG has tested raid content (even though multiple times of this content, server will be different than FG and original release).

Might be a bit long on Shattered Lands and DOF, hopefully server pop holds on through most of that or at least returns for KOS for long-term life of server. Though balance and itemization will have a lot to do with that as well.
  4. Zlith Member

Removed Guild Halls from List as not coming out at all according to Kaladim FAQ and added Leaping/Jumping Mounts to RoK. Wish I could edit the original post, but can't past 30 minutes.

If anyone sees any other corrections needed, let me know.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  5. Zlith Member

Changed Fallen Destiny to Fallen Dynasty for 3rd Adventure pack....thanks to Oukbok on EQ2 Kaladim Discord for the heads up there.

Let me know if any other corrections needed.
    Rosyposy likes this.