[Kaladim TLE] Noble Blade Recruiting

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Zlith, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Zlith Member

Noble Blade is recruiting for Kaladim TLE.

We are a casual, helpful, laid-back guild. We welcome brand new players, or long-time veterans to EQ2. We will most likely raid in the future, but that will not be the guild’s focus. The idea is to have fun playing and we understand that players can have families, work commitments, and in general lives outside of the game. We do our best to grow and get better while also being respectful that Real Life > Game. Don’t be an a$$hat! No botters! Must speak English. 18+

We welcome players from all timezones and should have players on throughout the day and night. If we raid in the future the main raid(s) will be in the evening PST time. Other raid times may be available depending on availability of players.

Discord channel is available upon joining.
  2. Kamapoipoi New Member

Hello, Im a returning player and very excited about the new Kaladim server. I have fond memmories of classic EQ2. I want to be able to group up and do all the zones, quests, hq's, and raid zones. Im looking to experience everything that was classic all over again. So yeah I am interested in your guild. You can hit me up here or message me on Discord at Blakeanator4000#8195. Hope to hear from you.
  3. Zlith Member

Update: We are up to 23 members so far.

More cat people than dog people though based on the pictures posted so far...

Still plenty of room to join for new or veteran players for a laid-back casual guild.

Just been chatting in our discord waiting for release.
  4. Emmiran New Member

How would someone interested in joining go about getting into the Discord?
  5. Rohar Wyverncaller New Member

We have a group of 6 returning players (Shadow Knight, Templar, Fury, Necromancer, Wizard, and Coercer) that are looking for a casual guild. We are all around level 20 at this time and looking to experience the content as its released. Would there be room for all of us in the guild? We are EST players with availability most Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays.
  6. Zlith Member

Update: We are up to 91 players with 119 characters so far.

Still plenty of room to join for new or veteran players for a laid-back casual guild.

Reply here, or contact a recruiter online if interested.
  7. Maxxen Member

Hello, I was thinking of returning to the game tonight after I get off work and was wondering if it's too late to start on the new server? Are there plenty of low-mid levels still in the guild since I'll be creating a new character tonight?
  8. Zlith Member

The majority of our players are sub level 30 now and we are still getting both new players and players playing lower level alts. I'm sure for the next few weeks at least this will be the case.
  9. Naxzarx New Member

Noble Blade. Are you still active?