KALADIM: Sentinel's Fate is Launching on February 9th!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Jan 28, 2021.

1. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

We're celebrating with Double XP and Double Hunters Coins starting at 12:01 AM PST on January 29 (That's only a few hours away!) until 11:59 PM PST on February 9!

That's it, that's the whole post. Get ready and go!
    Siren, Pantero, Kindread and 3 others like this.
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

thanks dreamweaver
    Breanna likes this.
  3. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

A very good reason for me to play my 2 gals on Kaladim Server that I rarely play and thus they are both rather low level. Now what are Hunters Coins please? Oh nevermind, someone pointed out I should google something before I ask.

So when I Googled I found this other answer in a thread here about the quest givers:

there is a whole thread about the hunter missions here
    but I tell you where you can find both the quest givers
    T5 Shattered lands is in Lavastorm through the tunnel up the hill towards the big lava lake turn right and follow the lava up the hill again . Just look for the feather hes up on a bolder . the T5 one sends you to one contested zone every 18 hours to kill 3 named mobs .
    T6 is in Pillars of Flame on Stinging Island take the carpet there climb down the wall or jump and he's on the left side right after crossing the bridge. the T6 one sends you to 4 different instances or dungeons to kill one mobe in each . every 18 hours .
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

there are more quest givers after those 2 , for T7 he's never mind go to my thread under " the New Hunter Quest " ,
    This is a thread pined by the devs .
    This thread gives you all the locations of the quest givers up to the present one .
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Seriously Member

It's a daily that rewards in a token type currency used in exchange for end game items.
    Each content unlock has them halfway through it's cycle.

6. Silat New Member

7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

good one Silat , besides that it's missing Shattered Lands .
  8. Mumrha New Member

Hi all, a newbie question: the hunting quests are avaylable only for some events or are always there? And do you need a minimum level to get?
  9. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

there is one for each expansion starting with level 50 , and they are all still there .
    So if you have a level 50 toon you can do the level 50 missions to get yourself top of the expansion gear , but again you can only use 2 at a time .

I really wished they made this coins heirloom again , if your afraid that level 80 toons will solo the missions for their little toons
    and there won't be groups for the lower levels , I got news for you there won't be any anyway.

The old missions used to be taken down after the next one came out , and only the merchant part stayed up ,
    so I am thankful they changed that .
    Mumrha and Breanna like this.
  10. Dimard New Member

Is KALADIM: Sentinel's Fate a new expansion or an event? I just started playing again about a month ago after many years of absence. I want to update expansion packs but unsure if I should be purchasing Reign of Shadows or wait until Feb 9th for whatever this is.

Thanks.
  11. Pharliquin Member

Hi Dimard, Welcome back! Kaladim is a Time Locked Expansion server and on Feb 9th Sentinal Fate will open. Expansions open every 4 months there. Originally released 11 years ago. Reign of Shadow was released just a few months ago and is current expansion on Live servers. Hope this helps. Enjoy your journey.
    Breanna and Dimard like this.
  12. Dimard New Member

Hi Pharliquin. I play my characters on Traditional Halls of Fate so not affected by this. I will just purchase Reign of Shadows to bring myself up to date. Appreciate the super fast response. Thanks!
  13. Karioki Active Member

If Sentinel's fate launches on the 9th how do we play double xp until 11:59 on the 9th? Probably obvious and I'll feel like an idiot still. Will you be down for the update or up for double xp on the 9th?
  14. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

There will be the normal downtime for the update. But besides that the server should be up.
  15. Karioki Active Member

Thanks DW. For some reason I thought the double xp would end with the update.