[KALADIM] - Rel In Por is recruiting raiders and adventurers

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Mingle, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Mingle Member

Hey EQ2 Community,

We are Rel In Por. We were created almost 20 years ago in EQ1 on the Quellious server. Our name comes from the Ultima Online spell/rune language and means Change, Create, Move. (I noticed there are other references to this language in EQ2 such as Kal Vas Flam in Najena Tower he he)

We currently are scheduling raids Monday, Wednesday & Thursday @ 8:30pm EST and are active most week nights.

The server is in the midst of the TSO expasion and we are doing both mythical updates and starting TSO progression. We have a really great core and are looking to flush out our membership / roster with some like minded folks.

Classes we would consider for our raid force:
    ILLUSIONIST
    COERCER
    DIRGE
    DEFILER
    WARDEN
    FURY
    MONK
    BRUISER
    INQUISITOR

Any other classes are more than welcome as casuals / backups / whatever. We enjoy any company and all styles of play.

We are all hard working and supportive of each other's endeavors and communicate/share information via Discord.

Reach out to us any time you find us online on the Kaladim server. (Week nights EST best)

Some names to look for: Mingle, Kittik, Bonegrinder, Sneaks, Eduardo

Cheers,

Mingle
    Schmetterling likes this.
  2. Pintenitu New Member

Hello, i am a returning illusionist last left off at the original launch after finishing the prismatic weapon and wondering if you still had a spot while i level up and try to get caught up.