[Kaladim] group of friends in central lf guild (evil side)

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Bedlem, May 20, 2019.

1. Bedlem New Member

We are looking for a guild that is ramping up to be raiding but may not be yet as we have some leveling and learning to do.

Current group is shadow knight, necromancer(me), Templar?, defiler.

I expect a possible 2 to 4 more shortly.
    (necromancer and illusionist most likely)
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Court of the Blood Rose. Look for Salem, Naxremis, Dezraath, Silverdegan or any other member, but the ones listed here can give you an immediate invite. You can also apply online in advance if you wish at www.blood-rose.com.

We would be happy to accept all classes and all players. We are not limited to any number of classes. We have players across all times zones in the US as well as EU and AU. We have already completed the first 4 city-raids but are redoing all of them so that all members of the Court have the opportunity to complete them if they wish to do so. We are looking to start the overland and Dungeon Raids, and have quite a large number of players at level 50 in adventuring and crafting.
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Trunqz New Member

Heya there Bedlam, I am from Infamous on Kaladim we formed the guild last Wednesday and have dramatically grown due to being a later night guild with our focus on raiding Thursday & Saturdays 9-11:30Pm Pacfic standard time if that caters to your raid times you could attend feel free to message me on here in my inbox or reply or in game Dogma or my senior officers Funkyy and Macken even send in game mail if you can’t catch us on. But we are filling quick and only have selected classes left that need to be filled we are on the verge on leveling serval players to 50 and will see how our meeting goes Thursday to see if we can attempt a raid this Saturday our first one if not next Thursday is certain for raid.

Am looking for a coercer or illy, fury, brigand and a assasain and maybe a necro or conj would be glad to hear from you.