Kaladim Duo

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Draig Athar, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Draig Athar New Member

Hello all. My wife and I recently started on Kaladim. We decided to run a Guardian and Inquisitor combination. Do you guys think that this pairing is decent? Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Additionally, if the Guard is a good tank to stick with, does anyone have any suggestions regarding build?
  2. Naneeje Well-Known Member

First, we have a TLE page for TLE content, check further down in the main forum list.
    Can't go wrong with a Guardian and Inquisitor. And your question about build, we use EQ2U, check out what some other guardians did and see what fits for you.
    In my opinion, the Paladin / Inquisitor offer the best scenario. Inquisitor's have Odyssey so questing is super fast. Not near as much running around between zones. Paladin's can do everything so having a versatile tank is a bonus, but like I said, you can not go wrong with any pair. We even did a Dirge/Illy and succeeded all content, so it doesn't matter.
    If you stick with Guardian, have the Inquisitor do a a melee spec, battle cleric, use Yaulp, Fanatacism, and what you lack in DPS (Until Destiny of Velious), you can make up with a 2k parsing Inquisitor right now. Hope that helps!