[Kaladim] Condemned: Get your fix

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Louden, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Louden New Member

[IMG]

Event Schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 8:00 PM EST to Midnight
    Loot Distribution: DKP

Guild Overview
    Condemned is a long-term gaming community that originated in Vanguard: Saga of Heroes. We have had great success throughout the years achieving multiple world and server firsts spanning a variety of titles. Our greatest success, however, is the long-term friendships we’ve established. Working together in pursuit of a common goal provides a shared purpose and ultimately shared sense of accomplishment. Members work to not only better the individual but more importantly better the team. This unified vision is what has driven our success and inspire comradery.

Goals For Everquest II
    We have recently begun playing on the Kaladim Time-Locked Expansion Server. Our focus in EQ2 will be end-game raiding and group content. Though typically a hardcore progression and PvP guild we will have a more casual tone in Everquest 2. This will be many of our members first experience with the title and our aim is to find a game we can enjoy together while awaiting the release of Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen. While our time commitment and goals will be lessened in Everquest 2, the guild’s culture will remain. To this end, we focus on teamwork, structure, and member development.

Come play Condemned Style in EQ2! Hit us up on Discord, our website, or in-game.

Discord IDs for Leadership
    Louden#3713
    Wisdom#2461
    DOOMCHUG#6388
  2. Wisdom New Member

12 YEARS AND COUNTING! PLAYING EQ2 WHILE WAITING FOR Pantheon Rise of the Fallen! I have been here since the very start, way way back from Vanguard Saga of Heroes! A lot of wonderful friendship have been made over that time period. Team focused team based good ole fun.
  3. DOOMCHUG New Member

I have been heavily gaming since Everquest 2 in 2005 and been in and out of many communities. This community is one of the most structured, humble, and competitive groups I have been a part of. With my long history of gaming, I can safely say that I have had the most fun with Condemned. My only regret is I wish I had stumbled upon Condemned in Vanguard 12 years ago. I wish I would have been a part of the great stories I heard from the other teammates. Make no mistake if you want to play as a team, treat competition professionally, hone your abilities, and learn new skills all while having a blast at the same time this is the place for you! Why are you still reading comments? go apply today!
  4. DejaVu New Member

Great group of people to play with until Pantheon comes out. Very helpful and all about the team, not the individual person.
  5. Azathoth New Member

I'm a new member and the guild has been extremely active and having a blast in EQ2. Pantheon should be great!
  6. Takissa New Member

Amazing group of people with a team mentality. I started back in Everquest Ruins of Kunark, and haven't looked back. I can't wait to see how far we get before Pantheon. If you like a challenge and to be around a great group then this is the place to be.
  7. Risky New Member

Having a blast so far just hit level 12 in crafting I just started a couple of days ago!
  8. Wisdom New Member

Yep this game is hella fun! Finshing up everyone Armour quests right now!

9. Sixriverstyx New Member

Hey, are you still looking for players? I'm a new 50 Mystic.. I play every night. Recently looking for a new home due to a personality conflict. Also have a 41 fury, 32 necro, 18 monk, and 27 Illusionist. I'm also willing to level anything that is needed to help the guild.
    Azathoth likes this.
  10. Wisdom New Member

Whats going on bud. I sent you a message via the fourms. We are having a great time in EQ2 loving the game
  11. ChakaMalik New Member

I just started the other day and got some awesome help with the mount quest. Moving on up in the world!
  12. Louden New Member

I having a great time experiencing EQ2 for the first time with old and new friends alike. We're still growing so if your looking for to play with an organized team-focused group be sure to hit us up.
  13. DOOMCHUG New Member

Been having a blast as of late. Here is something I posted in discord the other day:
  14. Tarmkin New Member

15. Tarmkin New Member

Got a few more screen shots from our run on CT! for this one Don't Click on Random IDOLS!!!!![IMG]
  16. Risky New Member

So much fun. Can't wait for tonight!
  17. Wisdom New Member

Cannot wait till tonights event action!
  18. Rambopartsix New Member

fairies and squidfaces and owlbears OH MY![IMG]
  19. Tarmkin New Member

After a bad pull we got the big guy down! DOT DOT DOT DASH!!!!!![IMG]
  20. ChristoUS82 New Member

Not so.. Frightening, after all!!!