Kaladim Collection Achievement not counting all collections

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Xyza, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Xyza Member

I have 76 collections completed but achievement only shows 68. My best guess is the lavastorm collections aren't being applied. Any chance of a fix on this?
  2. Gnomfu Active Member

Might be something else causing your issue. I've completed all lavastorm and my achievement count is matching my collections account.

Have you tried logging and rechecking or turning in another collections to see if the total corrects it self
  3. Xyza Member

Turned in another collection. achievement now shows 69 while collections window shows 77 completed. This is specific to the shattered lands collection achievement for the shattered crown, the overall collection achievement shows 77.
  4. Gnomfu Active Member

It's possible. I finished the 3 crowns rewards before i was 45, so i couldn't use the lavastorm collections.
    Maybe the shattered lands achievement has a collection level cap. I know the lavastorm collections have an adv 45 level on them before they can be used (picked up isn't affected)
  5. Atan Well-Known Member

I'd bet those TSO lavastorm collections are not 'shattered lands' and are counting towards TSO collections.
  6. Raeven Well-Known Member

Where do you see the count towards the achievement?

How many collections are needed to get the Shattered Crown?

A guild mate said she got it after 25 collections, but I have turned in 25 and still no achievement or reward.
  7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

you get rewards for 3 achievements for each expansion that you only get on Kaladim
    this one is at 25 , 75 and -------- no idea
    maybe 150.
    you get the reward when you get the achievement and for me it now shows up on the collection inheritance merchant too.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  8. Raeven Well-Known Member

Thank you for the reply. As I stated, I have turned in 25 collections, but no reward, and I can't find the achievement in the list of Achievements to see how many I lack.

Putting in a support ticket merely got me the answer of " The Shattered Crown is the reward for completing the Achievement: Kaladim: More Shattered Lands Collections!"

Which still doesn't tell me where to find the achievement on the list, or why I haven't gotten the reward after turning in 25 collections on Kaladim. The Shattered Crown is a reward for completing Achievement: ed Lands Collections!"
  9. Raeven Well-Known Member

Update: I turned in 2 more collections for a total of 27, and got the achievement and the Shattered Crown. I would still like to know where other people see the ongoing count for next level of achievement. Thank you.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  10. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

ok the way you find out about where you stand at getting the special achievements is, click J than go to achievements,
    next find events on the left side list , go to Kaladim and find out.
    And at least at the beginning there were some bugs don't know if some snug back in.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  11. KaladimNate Member

You have to be turning in specifically Shattered Lands collections. The Lavastorm collections did not arrive in the game until a later expansion, and they are flagged as such.
  12. Raeven Well-Known Member

Found it with your directions, thank you very much
    Breanna and Schmetterling like this.
  13. Raeven Well-Known Member

How are they flagged? I don't have any Lavastorm collections on Kaladim to look at.

My count is 26 for the achievement, but I turned in 27. My guess would be that The Lore of Fauna: The Behemoth" was the one not counted. I do not see why it would not be, since it is from The Eternal Gorge and Valley of the Rogue Magi in Commonlands. I also see no flag on it of any kind.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  14. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I got the first achievement at 25 collections turned in.
    Breanna likes this.
  15. Kalika Well-Known Member

I never really did collections and i was thinking the collection vendor to be trash; but one friend got a nice head piece so i spend some gold to get to 25 and now i have a shared head piece.

I don t know if there are other rewards, i was told that you can improve the headpiece with more collections but i don t know the value of the threshold. May be it is 25, 50, 75 ...
  16. Somedude Active Member

I think it was at 25, 50 and 100.

The 100 is pretty decent for most classes, but itemization being the quality it is, the 100 collection helm isn't BiS for everyone and it probably should have been given thats the entire theme of the server.

https://u.eq2wire.com/item/index/1342339535

I wear that plate helm on my warlock.