Kaitheel ....

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Cyrrena, Dec 7, 2017.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Either called Recipe Salesman or Crafting Trainer, though I think the latter is outside the guild halls in the regular crafting areas in the cities, and doesn't have them. :-/

But at least it's possible! :D

Uwk
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Before I was level 103, I took a merc and could kill the rumblers that were all around the area heading to the Shroom areas as who would have thought, those are the best places to get fungi, and two runs from town around those areas would net me about 30 gravel, I think I get 2 off each one that drops some and usually 2/3 drop gravel. When I hit 105 I didn't even need a merc any longer, I am a relatively squishy Troubie. Hubby could kill them without a merc at level 100, he is a Warden *glares in his direction*.

I think right now, I have about 2000 gravel and I rarely make building blocks since, I stink at decorating, but I am still trying and determined I will get it down so before my days end, I will have at least 1 house that mirrors what I see in my head and all who enter see it as it appears in my head and not as a salvage yard or warehouse.

Cyrrena

KAITHEEL FOR TRADESKILL/DECORATOR PERSON (in addition to events and holidays)

PS

I wish maybe Kaitheel could borrow my broom and poke the people that can get the repeatable quest for Mysterious Blue Coins actually repeatable or make it so that we could get the from any level 95 and higher apprentice task!!!! *offers Kaitheel her beloved broom* and while you are poking them, could you smack the RataTtobey really, really hard so he will animate that broom into a mount like Holly said in the AMAs?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh, absolutely yes to that PS!! Well, I dunno about the broom part, though that would be cute... ;->

And the only reason I have two 100's (do you have to do the Ascension hooey to get beyond 100? :-/) is 'cause I got the tokens with expansions I finally bought (yay, 50% sales!) and they're both level 100 Carpenters. Now they can harvest wherever they need to, pretty much, and one's an Assassin, the other is........um.....(looking it up) a Defiler. So, Scout and Pet Caster. They, at least, should be able to do it, I suppose. :-/

And don't worry about your decorating skills, Cyrrena; like any other skill, it'll come with time and that "p" word...oh, yeah, "practice." Bleagh. :p

My main decorating hang-up seems to be that I really don't know what to do without some sort of theme or backstory to decorate to. I'm always impressed by those folks who can take one look at an empty house, turn their inner Interior Decorator on up to 11, and produce something out of House Beautiful in about a week. I can't do a simple 2-room place without it coming out "quirky" at best, and "what the--?" at worst. Thank goodness for House Books, where I can try to explain myself. ;->

Point being: if I can do it, anyone can! :D

Uwk
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

*phew* I thought you were going to use the other "P" word PATIENCE. While it is a virtue, it is one that I do not possess. Although I do have the other never mentioned virtue of STUBBORNNESS at 50 on a scale of 1-10. =) ....

~C
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  5. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Persistance... :cool:
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.