Kaitheel ....

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Cyrrena, Dec 7, 2017.

1. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Now that Frostfell is live, I believe next in line is Erollisi Day.

Just a small request. Many years ago, we got roses that we could give to other players, the receiving player would see something such as "a Purple rose blooming with love from <Insert Player Name here>.

May we please see a return of these?

Thank You

Cyrrena
  2. Febrith Well-Known Member

And in case he does happen to read this, may I also put in another request for the Calm Pools trees - blue and red please - and if you're feeling generous, the green pods too - thanks for listening!
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm! Was that like something from the Marketplace? Or was it something from the merchants or a recipe that no longer exists now?

Just a single rose, not like the vase containing "______ Roses Blooming With Love" sort of thing?

Uwk
    who wonders: how much was missed by coming in 2006 instead of at the beginning... :(
    Semperfifofum and elflover like this.
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

It was just a single rose and it was not a marketplace item, we didn't have marketplace back then. When you traded it, the receiving player would see the "purple rose blooming with love from <insert player name here>. My other account has about 20 of them. I cannot remember how many you had to give.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and elflover like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hnh! Did they have the "pass out X roses to get this title" back then, was it part of it?

Uwk
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

No, I do not remember an achievement attached to this at all.

Cyrrena
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Still, it sounds cool; did they turn into house items afterwards? :)

Uwk
  8. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Yes, my other account has about 20 of them and they can be placed.

Cyrrena
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Nice! :D

We definitely need those back...if they still have the code for them. :-/

Uwk
    Prissetta likes this.
  10. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

make a new code , that gives you different colors depending how many you handed out.
  11. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

I think I have those in the Guild Hall,there are I believe 3 different kinds each with a "let it bloom" and "bloom no more" option if you right click.

I didn't know where they came from, but my luck at being online or having time during Errolisi Day is generally bad. I've only caught brewday and bristlebane a couple of times each also. I'm going to make an effort this spring though.
  12. Tkia Well-Known Member

Those items should be craftable from the original Erollisi recipe book.
  13. Wimble Active Member

I LOVE this idea. It makes it a little more personal. You say it turns into a house item, is it marked "rose from player x" that would be cool.

The devs could attach a whole new achievement cycle to it as well... :D
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if those are the same ones; there's definitely a set, in Pink, Purple, Red, or Yellow, that are a couple of roses in a vase. I think what the OP was referring to was a single rose, personalized, that could be turned into a house item?

Uwk
  15. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I hope that the number of candies/notes given by the upgraded harvesting pony increases to 100 like for Night of the Dead and Tinkerfest. 10 vs. 100 is huge difference especially since the Adoration building blocks are very popular. With back to back holidays it is very hard to get out there and farm candies/notes to make up the difference. Thanks for considering this request. Hugs!
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Amen! Only 10 of each is ridiculous, but maybe there's an equivalent of a "bag" or "box" that the pony has, with only so many "slots" or max. numbers allowed? :-/

As it is, the candies stack to like 200, don't they? Or is it only 20? :(

Uwk
    who thought the Barbarian Love Notes stack to 200...and when are those numbers going to increase to 800?
    Prissetta likes this.
  17. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Yes, the roses were personalized to show the name of the character that gave it to you and it is able to be placed in a house or guild hall. I logged my other account that has them in and she has red, yellow, purple, and blue, each says "a <insert color here> rose, blooming with love from <insert character name here>". I wish I could remember how we got them in order to give to other players and how many we were able to give. She also had 2 roses that she did not give away so they are just roses, when Erollisi Day rolls around, I will try and give those two roses out and see if they personalize.

Cyrrena
  18. Kaitheel Developer

These items are being really elusive, both in memory and in our data base.

The "... Roses Blooming with Love" house items are hooked up to the very first "Romantic Gifts to Craft" recipe book, introduced in 2008. Additionally, there has been fresh-cut roses players can give to one another, but I can't find any record to indicate that spell ever resulted in a house item being given.

If you wouldn't mind, can you send me a PM telling me what character has the "... Roses Blooming with Love" house items?

~ Kaitheel
  19. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I always wondered if we could get an award for all those herrow festival flyers we get it's a reall nusance when they flood my already full bags.
  20. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Let me look at the characters that have them and I will send you a list. One of mine is on AB now, the rest are on Maj'Dul, hubby has some as well. These would be from 2005-2007 in that range.

Cyrrena