Kaitheel! Kaitheel! Kaitheel! Oh, please...

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

...in all your wondrous re-organizing of stacking of holiday stuff (including, apparently, everything we get from the City Festivals...THANK YOU!!!), could you, would you, please, please, please, with frankincense and myrrh and toffee apples and candied cogs, PLEASE get those blasted bloody bits of Nightmarish Ceremonial Plate armor to stack?? I'm not asking for all of them to stack all at once (though that would be immensely cool, but probably impossible), just like maybe all the Helmets together, all the Shoulder pieces together, all the Chests, all the Forearms, all the Hands, all the Leg pieces, all the Feet... That would help so much! :D

Oh, and maybe the various Antlers from Frostfell?

Uwk
    who may have a lot of toons to provide for, but that also means getting a lot as well (and would be more than happy to be your first guinea pig for this on Test)...and I can't be the only one out there :-/
    Rosyposy likes this.
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

The Beast'r Eggs being stackable would be nice. It would also be nice if the holiday recipe scrolls would stack, they used to stack, they are heirloom so we cannot put them in a depot anyway.

Oh, oh, oh!!!! The sinister gumdrops, I have about 20 of those in the bank and they do not stack and like the recipe scrolls are heirloom, and the sentient present.

Ok, ok, I will stop now, ok, probably not but I will let this set of items end here.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Not just the Sinister Gumdrops, I can tell you... ;->

Uwk
    who thinks we could all come up with many, many suggestions...
    Rosyposy likes this.
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I think I could come up with enough suggestions to keep poor Kaitheel from ever doing anything else again and I am not willing to do that to him.
    Febrith and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I can think of something that doesn't necessarily have to do with stacking specifically, but does with holidays: in the course of making stuff for three different holidays for a decorating project, I figured what better way to start amassing specific items than by doing the "create this stuff" sort of Achievements? I can get ideas, I can get stuff made fairly quickly, and I can get a nice reward thingee that I can get more of when the holiday rolls around again. Imagine my dismay when, in going to make a bunch of Erollisi Day things, one of which was "Craft an Erollisi Day rug" that one of the newer ones didn't count, even though it has "rug" in the name itself (the Tholuxe Paells House Rug). How are we supposed to guess as to which ones would work for the requirement, if the code doesn't basically say, "Look for anything with 'rug' in the name, no matter which recipe book for that holiday it comes from"? :-/

Oddly enough (yet pleasantly), something else from the same recent recipe book counted for the "bed" requirement, so I'm not sure what happened there. :-/

And as far as stacking goes, some items do, some don't. ;->

Uwk
    who wonders if Tholuxe Paells House Rug fell through the cracks accidentally (Thol's chair counted, even if his rug didn't ;->), or if the bed from that same book was a fluke...I'll try more items and see what happens :-/
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

That rug is probably haunted and you might not want it around anyway. *sneaks off before Uwk's rug from Tholuxe Paells house can get a bead on her*
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

LOL! ;->

Whoever this "Tholuxe Paells" is, they've got a lot of interesting stuff on the new recipe book. But, I think the rug was just a glitch; other things from ol' Thollie seem to be working. :)

Uwk
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Guess what I just discovered... :D

Apparently, the food and drink mats now stack up to 800 as well, too! I think we all know who to blame for that......

THANK YOU AGAIN, KAITHEEL!!!!! :D

Uwk
    Rosyposy likes this.
  9. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

just curious why do you need 20 gumdrops if you can only equip one
    Hmmm unless we could turn those into house pets too.
    at least the ones we can't already get as house pets separately.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Because alts. And being able to stack them would save lots of room in the Shared Bank, since we can't even MAIL them out to our other toons. :-/

I guess it just takes one look at a name in the "To:" box and stops there, without checking to see if they're alts... :-/

Uwk
    who, indeed, has 20+ toons on Thurgadin (dang Consolidation)...
    Rosyposy likes this.
  11. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

lol I send all my toons to see santa each year , that means 20 gumdrops each toon.
    considering I got 10 toons on my account that's 200 sinister gumdrops and as many others .
    Imagine all those out in one house as house pets yikes an invasion.
  12. Smallcorners Well-Known Member

I would like the gumdrops convertible to pets!
  13. Smallcorners Well-Known Member

And please, please, make the flipping nightmare plate sellable. I hate just destroying things.
  14. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

LOL, I didn't even consolidate and have 17 on one account and 9 on the other, 18 of these are on AB and 8 are on Maj'Dul, wasn't even going to mention the 2 on FG and the 14 on Test.

I think items that are heirloom that are house items, pets, plushies, and holiday recipes should all stack since we cannot mail them to our own accounts. Either that or maybe a separate shared bank slot or two that will only take these items, like the new harvesting bag, with maybe 60-70 slot permanent bags in each shared bank slot. So the 2 shared slots would only hold heirloom items, that would free up a large amount of shared bank space for other things like armor and stuff that are not heirloom. I like to trade things between my accounts but it doesn't recognize that I own them all so they cannot have the heirloom items shared.
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

+1 this! x1000! :D

Uwk
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

While we're on the subject of working out things that should stack (which will probably take weeks, months, years, etc. to get all of them), how about the "Make Good" Research Time Potions? They've got to be like the only thing left in a bottle/vial that DOESN'T stack, for whatever peculiar reason, and the blasted things are real space hogs in the inventories. :-/

Uwk