Kaitheel, I thought of a Frostfell must have!!!

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Cyrrena, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Oh, ice cubes and snow ! I have wanted no damage snowballs to toss around for years.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Don't we have that in the Buckets of Icy Snowballs? They only work in a house, and they're Santa Glug "rewards"...can't remember if they're Heirloom or not, but depending on what server you're on, I can get you a few (if they're not Heirloom). :)

Uwk
    Cyrrena likes this.
  3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I have mountains of those buckets on AB, I will have to add to my list to see if they are heirloom.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh! Finally dawned on me, duh: look it up on EQ2 Furniture, under Bucket of Icy Snowballs! Of course! /facepalm :confused:

And yep, they are only TREASURED, not HEIRLOOM. How many would you like, Gero? :D

Uwk
    Cyrrena likes this.
  5. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Oh, three would be fine.

On EQ, I wanted to toss snowballs around in plane of knowledge... but no snowballs there. Sigh.
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

What server are you on? I probably knew at one point, but... :-/

Uwk
    Cyrrena likes this.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

If you are on AB, I can get you some Buckets of Snowballs, may even have some fruitcakes somewhere. You can also buy an inordinate amount of pumpkin bombs and keep them on you all year, then you can pelt people randomly throughout the year and they will be unsuspecting since its NoTD and Frostfell that have items you can pelt others with.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  8. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Maj'Dul, characters are Probekh Ranger 15 and Glekozara Priest/Fury 17

Skyfire, character is Elacazhan Priest/Warden 14

I have one higher, but cannot access it until I go all access.
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  9. Lera Well-Known Member

You have to harvest the snowballs from buckets that around the cities during Frostfell, but they stack up to 800 now and you can hoard them. I'm running low, though. I only have about 10,000 left.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

LOL! One time, my usual gaming party had just gotten a bunch of snowballs (well, the token male and I) and were so busy lobbing them at each other that the party leader had to put her foot down lest we be banished to separate corners for a time out. :D

Uwk
    Geroblue, Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  11. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I was running low on both, I only have 12,000 pumpkin bombs and 4000 snowballs. But I have 5000 fruitcakes *laughs evilly and snarkily before running off to pelt unsuspecting persons*.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  12. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I still wish we had gotten an ancient icy urn or some other icy container that would spit out ice cubes for us!!
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, as far as I know, we're not testing Frostfell yet (groan; too many holidays in succession this time of year), so who knows what might turn up? :D

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  14. elflover Well-Known Member

Frostfell is up on test hun :p
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

O...M...G... X-P

Uwk
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  16. Sevrin New Member

Frostfell!! the most wonderful time of the yeaaaarrr!

* counts down the days till the 4th! *
    Kaitheel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Create a free toon (up to seven! :D) on Test, and you won't even have to wait. ;->

Uwk
    Cyrrena likes this.