Kaeta's sig thingers

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-FadetoGrey, Feb 12, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-FadetoGrey Guest

[p][face="helvetica"]Kinda piratey, right? :)[/face][/p][p][IMG][/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-FadetoGrey Guest

[face="helvetica"]Lol Khrunk's request...[/face] [IMG]
  3. ARCHIVED-FadetoGrey Guest

[face="helvetica"]Not sure how I feel about my new sig...[/face]
  4. ARCHIVED-Cersiana Guest

[p][color="#33ffcc; font-family: comic sans ms,sand"]I like it Kae! The colors go well together.[/color][/p][p][color="#33ffcc; font-family: comic sans ms,sand"]I forgot when playing with mine that gif images eat colors.. No I get to go back adn redo it lol. [/color][/p][p][color="#33ffcc; font-family: Comic Sans MS"]Alura's Sig makes me feel better about my own chanter hat. LOL But its getting changed soon hope she knows that. Like super soon.[/color][/p]
  5. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

[p] I like it, personally. :)[/p][p]Does this mean you changed your mind about me making one for you...? *curious*[/p]
  6. ARCHIVED-FadetoGrey Guest

[face="helvetica"]Hehe I know! I hate that about .gifs. And Duur was whining about the pillow hat too. lol[/face]
  7. ARCHIVED-FadetoGrey Guest

[face="helvetica"]Haha No! I just need to get all her relic so she looks fierce! You know, pretend she's scary.. >.>[/face]
  8. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

Hehe...just thought I'd make sure. ;)
  9. ARCHIVED-FadetoGrey Guest

[p][face="helvetica"]Cigam is Magic backwards...[/face] [IMG] [face="helvetica"]And I love cluttering my sigs, what?![/face][/p]
  10. ARCHIVED-FadetoGrey Guest

[p][face="helvetica"]Merc, cabana boy to the stars! (and me!)[/face][/p][p][IMG][/p]
  11. ARCHIVED-FadetoGrey Guest

[face="helvetica"]Less trashy clutter! [IMG] [/face] [IMG]
  12. ARCHIVED-FadetoGrey Guest

[face="helvetica"]Shadowknights LOVE being referred to as paladins...[/face] [IMG]
  13. ARCHIVED-Wytie Guest

[p] [/p][p]Bahhh :twisted:[/p]
  14. ARCHIVED-ShesSoSurreal Guest

*pout* I like my hat! The new one is creepy :( Edit: Agh, I cant get rid of this damn EQ sig >.>
  15. ARCHIVED-Cersiana Guest

[p][color="#33ffcc; font-family: comic sans ms,sand"]Alura ~ [/color][color="#33ffcc; font-family: comic sans ms,sand"]I say they gave us pillow hats because at one point.. All of the top 5 deaths ww where chanters... They wanted to cushion the fall for us.. And yes the new one is most unpleasent..But I'm sure I'll have fun bugging my guildies with it. One has already suggested I find a way to wear it backwards as so I could have "Eyes in the back of my head"! I prolly spent a good 5 mins one time watching the eyes in **brain dead momeent** that zone in the back of feerrott.. watching the eyes look at me..[/color][/p][p][color="#33ffcc; font-family: Comic Sans MS"]/creepy[/color][/p]
  16. ARCHIVED-Saphiras Guest

Hey Kaeta, i love your awesome Signatures...Is it possible to make me one? [ol][li]Character name Count Manolo [/li][li]Server name Valor [/li][li]Guild name Reunion [/li][li]Any taglines or other text you want Dirge aus Leidenschaft [/li][li]The best possible screenshot of your character at the highest settings : http://www.marajade.info/Manolo/1.jpg Pictures 1-4 Just edit the number of the pic [/li][li]Any color preferences Purple,Black....or maybe same colours like Slixxer got...the Trouby Sig. u made... [/li][li]Anything else you desire on the sig [/li][/ol] Ok i hope thats all....Thx in advance Manolo
  17. ARCHIVED-FadetoGrey Guest

[face="helvetica"]*squeals* OMG! You guys have no idea how much I love getting sig orders!! .. NO IDEA! *hops off!*[/face]
  18. ARCHIVED-Anastasie Guest

[p]Nice new sig Kaeta, looks great :)[/p][p]I would be curious to see what it would look like with the colors coordinating with the tunic you have on - just a thought. [/p]
  19. ARCHIVED-FadetoGrey Guest

20. ARCHIVED-FadetoGrey Guest

Sioned@Befallen wrote:
    [face="helvetica"]But.. but brown is good. :( I use black entirely too much![/face]