Kaeta's sig thingers

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-FadetoGrey, Feb 12, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-FadetoGrey Guest

[p][face="helvetica"]Tried something new with Tora's :/[/face][/p][p][IMG][/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-Kethaera Guest

I like how you highlighted the characters with the animation, that's really neat.
  3. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

This sig ROCKS. My jaw dropped! Seriously!
  4. ARCHIVED-FadetoGrey Guest

[face="helvetica"]Wow. Thanks so much! I guess brain moosh works! :shock:[/face]
  5. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

I think Odio's is my favorite too! Though I really like how you did the swirling pattern away from the text in Pika's. Very nice work!
  6. ARCHIVED-Anjelakus Guest

[size="xx-small"][face="tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif"]Thanks K! My friends have always called me a Stoner :hunf: .... You are the greatest![/face][/size]
  7. ARCHIVED-FadetoGrey Guest

[face="helvetica"]Thanks Anj! And anyone who reads this has to humor me: I feel so bad for the troubies. http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/posts/list.m?topic_id=354632[/face]
  8. ARCHIVED-FadetoGrey Guest

[p][face="helvetica"]Started making one for Synjin, but it's kinda 'emo.' And Synjin doesn't like 'emo.' So I'm just gonna throw it up here and make a new one tomorrow. *yawn*[/face][/p][p][IMG][/p]
  9. ARCHIVED-JadzeaDax Guest

I loves it! Thankies again! Now if only I could get it to show up down there.
  10. ARCHIVED-Anastasie Guest

I think Synjin's is awesome. I love it :thumbup:
  11. ARCHIVED-FadetoGrey Guest

[p][face="helvetica"]Synjin revisited, and this one's a keeper. *nod* :)[/face][/p][p][IMG][/p]
  12. ARCHIVED-FadetoGrey Guest

[p][face="helvetica"]My favorite [strike]wizard[/strike] fury. :)[/face][/p][p][IMG][/p]
  13. ARCHIVED-FadetoGrey Guest

[p][face="helvetica"]The true Shadowknight of Venekor[/face][/p][p][IMG][/p]
  14. ARCHIVED-Sunjaguar Guest

Freakin Awesome Kaeta, you are great!
  15. ARCHIVED-FadetoGrey Guest

[face="helvetica"]Seriously. You people. With your ridiculous long names!![/face] [IMG]
  16. ARCHIVED-FadetoGrey Guest

[face="helvetica"]Owwie Dat'Hurtz!!! [/face] [IMG]
  17. ARCHIVED-FadetoGrey Guest

[p][face="helvetica"]Alura <3[/face][/p][p][IMG] [face="helvetica"]*(Bah, noticed something that wasn't quite right. Fixed now!)[/face][/p]
  18. ARCHIVED-FadetoGrey Guest

[p][face="helvetica"]Haedrian, love slave of Alura. ;p[/face][/p][p][IMG][/p]
  19. ARCHIVED-shirka Guest

[p]CHOO...CHOOO.... train of sigs in this thread![/p][p]keep em comming, you're on roll! and imho Haedrian's sig is, possibly, your best sig sofar... if I may be so bold :) I love the depth in it[/p]
  20. ARCHIVED-gaedii Guest

[p]i love it!!! kinda has an art deco feel :) i'm so uber now!!! :D[/p][p]/licks kaeta's forehead[/p]