Kaeta's sig thingers

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-FadetoGrey, Feb 12, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-FadetoGrey Guest

[p][size="x-small"][face="helvetica"][align=center][size="medium"]Taking limited orders until further notice. Thank you.[/face] [/size]Information I need from you: Character name: Server: Race/Class/Gender: Color(s)/Theme you'd like: Quotes on sig?: High-res screenshots, please. If you cannot take these yourself, let me know and I will take some for you.[/size][/align][/p][p] [/p][p] [/p][p][face="helvetica"]Recent(-ish) work [/face][/p][p][IMG] (Drawing not done by me, but by Fawne of FVC on Venekor and another name I don't know on Antonia Bayle. Hoping to get her to stamp it in some way shortly.) [IMG][/p][p][IMG][/p][p][IMG][/p][p][IMG][/p][p][IMG][/p][p][IMG] [IMG] [IMG][/p][p][IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG][/p][p][IMG][/p][p][IMG] [IMG][/p][p][IMG][/p][p][IMG][/p][p][IMG][/p][p][IMG][/p][p][IMG][/p][p][IMG][/p][p][IMG][/p][p][IMG][/p][p][IMG][/p][p][IMG][/p][p][IMG][/p][p][IMG][/p][p][IMG][/p][p][IMG][/p][p][IMG][/p][p][IMG][/p][p][IMG][/p][p][IMG][/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-FadetoGrey Guest

Oh crap. There's no edit option..
  3. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

Aye, we'll have to wait for the edit button to get everything all sorted out.. :/
  4. ARCHIVED-FadetoGrey Guest

Some paperdolls I've made.

Teila
    [IMG]

Thorren
    [IMG]
  5. ARCHIVED-kajirala Guest

[p][face="terminal,monaco"]wow i love the paperdolls may i have one:mrgreen:[/face][/p]
  6. ARCHIVED-FadetoGrey Guest

[size="xx-small"][face="arial,helvetica,sans-serif"]Hehe Want me to use the old screenies or do you have new ones?[/face][/size]
  7. ARCHIVED-FadetoGrey Guest

[size="xx-small"][face="arial,helvetica,sans-serif"]I think someone should write-up my first post with the intro to sig requesting and such. I don't feel like doing it over again...[/face][/size]
  8. ARCHIVED-Atrixya Guest

[p] Post here if you want Kaeda to make you an awesome sig. By the way... did she mention she does it for free? Well she does! And some smart purty work at that. So just be a little patient (a couple days) and you'll get your sig.[/p][p]This is the info she needs...[/p][ol][li]Character name[/li][li]Server name[/li][li]Guild name[/li][li]Any taglines or other text you want[/li][li]The best possible screenshot of your character at the highest settings. If you have any questions how to do this PM Kaeda and she can give you some advice.[/li][li]Any color preferences[/li][li]Anything else you desire on the sig[/li][/ol][p]How is that?[/p]
  9. ARCHIVED-FadetoGrey Guest

[size="xx-small"][face="arial,helvetica,sans-serif"]Trix - You are my hero... *kisses her feet*[/face][/size]
  10. ARCHIVED-Kaleyen Guest

So wait, you don't have a list of people that need sigs made and I can't get one made?
  11. ARCHIVED-FadetoGrey Guest

[size="xx-small"][face="arial,helvetica,sans-serif"]You said you wanted one done by someone else, and I said I was joking about not wanting to do it![/face][/size]
  12. ARCHIVED-Kaleyen Guest

Of course I want you to do it, I love your sigs!
  13. ARCHIVED-FadetoGrey Guest

[size="xx-small"][face="arial,helvetica,sans-serif"]You just said you were going to have someone else do it![/face][/size]
  14. ARCHIVED-Kaleyen Guest

Because you said you didn't want to do mine!~
  15. ARCHIVED-FadetoGrey Guest

[size="xx-small"][face="arial,helvetica,sans-serif"]Ha Pft. Name, guild, server and "Ordo ab chao" then?[/face][/size]
  16. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

[size="small"]Kaeta, You're posts are kinda small and hard to read. You can change the font size in the post menu :) Yeah it sucks the default is so tiny[/size]
  17. ARCHIVED-Kaleyen Guest

18. ARCHIVED-FadetoGrey Guest

[p]Hehe This is the default[/p]
  19. ARCHIVED-FadetoGrey Guest

[size="xx-small"][face="arial,helvetica,sans-serif"]But I hate the default. ;)[/face][/size]
  20. ARCHIVED-Cloakentuna Guest

[p]Hey Kaeta got a question or two for ya.[/p][p]1) do you do animated sigs such as your own?[/p][p]And if not could you fit 2 pictures in 1 sig? Trying to get a sig made for both my SWG and EQ2 account heh.[/p]