Kaesora: Xalgozian Stronghold Heroic - Zone crash with mercs

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Borandor, May 30, 2017.

1. Borandor Member

I meant to mention this last Thursday but didn't get around to it. I was in a group of just 4 players with 2 of the goblin gardening mercs, running Xalgozian Stronghold (Heroic). We cleared all trash near entrance and in the first room. On at least 2 attempts, when we tried to kill the named, the zone crashed during the fight (we got tossed to character select, and when we reentered the game, all trash mobs were reset). One time the zone crashed early on (with mob around 95% hp left), while another time the named was much lower. Since we did not read any reports of people having issues with this zone, we thought maybe the zone was bugging out because we were using mercs. So, we tried the encounter without any mercs, and were able to kill the first named. We brought out the mercs after that and were able to do all the remaining encounters no problem.

In case the devs are reading this, I did /bug this last Thursday (May 25) some time in the 4PM - 6PM (PDT) range. My toon is Bekkin on the Halls of Fate server. Our group make-up was zerker, inquis, dirge, swash, and the 2 mercs were both gardening goblins like I said before.

For everyone else, don't use mercs in the first named fight until this gets fixed.
  2. olleran Active Member

Had this happen more than once when we were doing the expert version of this zone shorthanded too