Kaberu's Everquest 2 Machinima

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by ARCHIVED-Kaberu, Jun 10, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Kaberu Guest

Hi all! I've been making some machinima with EQ2 for my (and my friends' personal enjoyment. I am eagerly awaiting SOEmote but you can see what I've done so far here: http://www.youtube.com/user/Kaberu or check out the categorized links below.
    I did post this in the video thead, but this post will stay updated with all the new videos I add... for the half dozen or so people that still visit this part of the site.

I've basically separated my videos into different themes but you can always browse the full library from the link above:

The Quest Journal - some quests lines have fantastic stories and intros... so I let the game tell the story itself! I plan on using only the in-game voices for these videos. Will people still try to click quickly through them?

Lair of the Shadow Dream - what I call the home of all my videos and where random bits go.

The Adventures of Corpse Cat & Dead Dog - the wacky hijinks of my necromancer and his pet.
    • Dragon Raid! - Leiche and Toter taking on a dragon... and some biscuits.
    • Crash! - The dynamic duo tackle some hardware issues.
    • Legend of the Lunar Tales... - Where our hero-ish pals take on a classic genre.
    • Emoti-can! - Toter makes a wonderful discovery... much to Leiche's dismay.
    • Bugger Off! - First steps into the world of SOEmote!

Through the Log-in Glass - slightly poetic, potentially spoofish RPing with my Fury. Somewhat on hold until I actually start looking for a reliable female voice actor to play her.

BardTV - aka: BTV, ode to the classic MTV. It should be obvious what goes here!

Feedback is always appreciated!
  2. ARCHIVED-Merk Guest

Sorry, the link is broken. I get error 404 (Not Found)

I have been doing Machinimas for other mmorpgs, like caugh...World of caugh..yeah. Anyway, I am working a lot with Sony Vegas and love doing machinimas. Got a really good computer, so I can make full movies on ultra settings in-game, and full HD on YouTube without any lagg. Maybe, if you need another helper or something, I maybe could be there for you!

I am from Sweden and play on Freeport.

Which server do you play on and what is you in-game name?
  3. ARCHIVED-Kaberu Guest

I fixed the link (I accidentally added an extra letter)... although the individual links should still work. I play on the Crushbone server so if you want to work with me there, I'd certainly be up for it!

My characters are the same in the videos: I'm usually on Kaberu or Leiche most of the time. Sometimes I film on my alts: Synesthezia, Leiliara, Kabequinn, Garran... and rarely on: Krodhi or Toterhund.

I have two more videos that should be out soon! An "intelligence report" style video and another music video with custom music from my brother!

Right now I am limited a bit because I can only record myself or through my character, so I could definietly use some help!

Watch my videos and let me know if it's something you might like to help with...
  4. ARCHIVED-ttobey Guest

I think your videos may have melted my brain a little. You are going to have fun with SOEmote for this.
  5. ARCHIVED-Kaberu Guest

Trust me, I did a little school girl giggle when I saw SOEmote... and I'm a 30-something male, so it must be a good thing!
  6. ARCHIVED-Kaberu Guest

7. ARCHIVED-Kaberu Guest

8. ARCHIVED-Iari111 Guest

Am loving your style!! Very artistic and beautiful. Subscribed :)

~Luna
    youtube user Lunager
  9. ARCHIVED-Kaberu Guest

Thank you very much!
    And not only that but... here's another video! SOEmote might not be in yet, but that won't stop me!

It's the Adventures of Corpse Cat & Dead Dog in:
    "Emoti-can!"
  10. ARCHIVED-Kaberu Guest

A quick video toying with the new SOEmote!

Bugger Off!
  11. ARCHIVED-Kaberu Guest

A streaming version of my contest entry. A bit risque for a contest I'd guess but like all my videos, I make them to entertain myself!

Contested!