Just start doing new level 90 quest question

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Bashem, Nov 19, 2013.

1. Bashem Well-Known Member

so just started do ToV level 90 tradeskill book and when completed I can now port to obol plains but not seen any way to port anywhere else as the druid and wizard port devices dont work. I know there sig line quest to open ports but how can I get my level 26 adv 95 ts the ports?
  2. Finora Well-Known Member

The device you quested to make & deliver (shows up in the tent behind the guy who gave you your lvl 90 book as a reward) will transport you to Obol Plains.

As far as I have seen Vesspyr Islands show up just fine on any druid portal (I have not tried with the SC bought ones, just guildhall, zone druid rings & player druid cast portals) without completing any quests. That's the initial way of going there.
  3. Bashem Well-Known Member

Yes the problem is not having a port device to anywhere once I go to obol and if my self ports are no available waiting on timer I am stuck there until they pop. I having no problems get to ToV content with druid ring. I was hoping for some 2 way porting with CoE content through so tradeskill quests. Not sure if they exist.
  4. Gudum Active Member

Only way I've found is to visit a house on the leaderboards and port out via a house item (guild door, painting, etc). Just leaving the house will not work, since it sends you back to where you were.
  5. Ahupu Well-Known Member

And if you are going to a guild hall exit it by means of druid, wizard, or globe portal since just exiting will have the same effect as leaving the house being toured and send you back to where you were.