Just one

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Slowcast, Aug 25, 2022.

1. Slowcast New Member

Give Mystics 1 Ward that can be cast on the move. Varsoon server. Or make the Single target ward range 50 m so we can reach the Tank that will not stop running. This would increase the fun factor of this class slightly above boring.
    Aterskia and Twyla like this.
  2. Celestia Well-Known Member

Just out of curiosity, why play the class if it’s boring?
  3. Jesaine Well-Known Member

OK, first of all... Tanks don't run, they kite. :D

Joke aside, I suspect the reason Slowcast is still playing the Mystic is a problem I complained about when I first came back. It takes so long for ANY low level character to flesh out and truly develop it's play style that you feel stuck with it due to time invested.

"Yeah, I hate it, but I dread the idea of starting over and what if I hate the new class even more? It's GOT TO get better also, right?"

IMO, it takes till level 15 to 20 for somebody to really get a feel for a class they're not familiar with. The progression feels natural, but dang it's slow if you don't have a boost or some other shortcut to bypass those low levels. Doubly so if you're a completionist or even just trying to level crafting at the same time (gathering = slow :D ).
    Twyla likes this.
  4. Aterskia Active Member

Mystics be's got AA ability [UMBRAL BARRIER], use dat furst,
    which be's hv attribute of "next spell will not be interrupted due to movement,"
    den immediately use quickies heal, eg. [Transcendence ##]
    Rinseies/Repeat'es
    den kin cast-n-move wif (basically) no pwablems! ;)
    [IMG]
    Twyla and Jesaine like this.
  5. Aggy Active Member

There isn't AA yet on Varsoon :)
  6. Dude Well-Known Member

Why is your tank running? Unless there's a mechanic that requires it, the tank should stand still and tank.
    Carizia likes this.