Just give us Nagafen please

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Rease, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Rease New Member

We don't need or want ffa. We don't need or want PVP exp to be so insanely high and pve exp so insanely low. We just want a well itemized shattered lands for three months then go forward etc and use the 3 months to itemize next expansion. Factioned PVP is a good thing, this game cannot do FFA nor can it ever be a battle royale. The balance problem are in general so obvious it seems like they can't or won't ever be fixed. If that is the case then simply say so. People want the golden era of EQ2 pvp again not something different and no slick idea is going to change that.
    ArcaneCognition and Siren like this.
  2. Virgil Member

You make some good points. I'd love to see Naggy reborn with itemization and pvp gear in-place. Let it sit there for 3 months while DoF is itemized. But yeah, I don't see this happening at the moment since they've already chosen their direction. I don't mind their current direction but I think your idea appeals to me way more.

I don't really have any interest in plugging a ton of time into a character that just gets wiped anyway. In fact I have zero interest =/

But I'm sure there are people who, for an unknown reason, do want to spend a ton of time on something that just gets erased in a few months...
  3. Zenji Well-Known Member

You are completely entitled to your opinion, but please do not try and speak for everyone. I want FFA, and I do not want Shattered Lands for 3 months.

I do agree that itemization must be the top priority. If that requires us to only get Shattered Lands for 3 months, fine. But Caith has already said his intention is to have the game "itemized" up to TSO before this server goes Live.
  4. Nuada Active Member

i hope it... i cant see any good "itemized" stuff if i go SH,WC,FG all the Fabled stuff is bader as the treasured from the Jeweler.
    i have not see one time a item that i can say (wow nice Fabled items with procs and all that stuff).

and not make the npc stuff worse .. better improve the fabled drops

and update quests they are so many quests that are only for one class good, i find it better if the whole grp make the same quest that any class (Tank/Scout/heal/Mage) get his unique item. because everyone gets from the quest a improve and not only 1/class person

this push grp play and its standart in many other mmos

in 2019 normal its go this way and not a other.
    Siren likes this.