Just betrayed to inquis, help needed

Discussion in 'Inquisitor' started by ARCHIVED-eq2moo, Apr 12, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-eq2moo Guest

Hi all I just became an inquis! I am level 90 with 303 aa and am seeking help with a spec. I am looking to be max heals for grouping (I do not have the time or gear to raid atm lol). Mostly it is myself and a friend and two mercs doing the easier of the bosses in instances.
    I have been searching sites for a pure heal group spec but have not found one that isnt raid related, are the specs that similar? They just seem to include alot of dps talents and leave out ones that could help with healing.
    Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated.
    Thankyou
  2. ARCHIVED-ditch28 Guest

There can be only 1.........spec.
    J/K there are 2. Raiding....Grouping....Soloing. Same specs.
    One spec for Shield Ally and the other is for not specing for Shield Ally.
    I would say the 2nd spec is for Exorcism, but I dont spec all the way down to that not so great ability.
  3. ARCHIVED-ditch28 Guest

Try this one. (non-shield ally)
    Here
    Get your cast speed up to 100% (but not much past it) ASAP. Dont care if you have to bite, scratch, beg, steal, kill, or cheat to get it.
  4. ARCHIVED-eq2moo Guest

Thankyou for the replys, so is shield ally really not that good? I was reading the other threads and saw the one about inquis dps and i didn't know you could stalk other peoples aa spec and gear on that eq2wire site that will be most useful for me.
    I'm working hard to get to 100% casting speed I have the crafted dungon stuff with some of the bits that require those gems, my charcter is pretty poor but pr runs are helping my buy some upgrades for the non armor slots.
    I'm definitely going to try that spec you linked out, thanks again for the help
  5. ARCHIVED-ditch28 Guest

Shield Ally is amazing in the later raiding game (with the right shield). Heroics and EM raiding, not as much. If you dont need the Crit Chance, feel free to rob the points from there and put them elsewhere.