just a suggestion on housing leaderboards window

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Tenchigirl15, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

hi all, I was thinking about this for a while since there's allot of people having problems searching for houses in the housing leaderboards, and the numbers don't count since every time when someone votes the house the numbers go down 1.

I was thinking can we have a search bar for the window? so we can search someone's name or title that we can visit what's on the list? :)

thanks. :D
  2. Febrith Well-Known Member

I second this motion. I have found that it can sometimes be difficult to locate houses/owners - particularly if it's not been immediately published. Also, I tend to find houses that are sometimes a couple of years old that I'd like to visit and unless they're right up there in the HoF there's pretty much no chance of ever finding it!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Amen to both (and I've seen folks requesting Search functions there [and adding my own 2c as well ;->] for a while now)! Plus, if folks here and in the chat channels would post their complete information, that would help a lot:

Server: [not a given, if posting to the Antonia.Bayle_Homeshow channel! ;->]
    Owner Name: [since that would be in the Visit window or the Published list, and since we still can't sort by Decorator... :-/]
    Location of House: [city {and Qeynos or Freeport for a prestige house}, size {Small, Medium, Large, Massive}]
    Type of House: [for instance, Valor Homestead in New Halas, or Timorous Heights in Gorowyn, for example]
    Name of House: [if Published; I've seen many a cool set of screenshots here from homes that either aren't Published, or are often taken down and put back up again for more decorating ;->]

That would be awesome. ;->

Uwk
  4. Cheribomb Well-Known Member

In another thread on the same subject recently Sigrdrifa posted the below. I went in and voted today and there were only five votes. I had to create a login to vote. Let's vote this up!

"A ticket has been opened for this issue on the DBG Issue Tracker. If this is a problem for you, please go and upvote the ticket: https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/EQII-368

The more votes a ticket has, the higher priority it gets. For those people concerned about making a login for the tracker, start a free Gmail account and make a login JUST for the tracker. This is the place you can both report bugs AND see what's happening to them."
    [IMG]

Everquest 2 Issue Tracker
    Cast your vote for and submit your own bug reports, feature requests, and improvements!
  5. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

Yes please please please please PLEASe may we have a search engine for the leader boards? The filters are nice, but a search for name of house or name of owner would be spectacular. ^_^
    Added my vote already on DBG, but only 7 peeps so far. We'll be needing more people to add votes so they know how many of us want this to happen.