Fixed Internally Jungle Offerings

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Fauna, Dec 2, 2021.

1. Fauna Member

This is related to the bug report 'only small % of glade striders currently updating Jungle Offerings', however it is a secondary bug.

Zone: Karuupa Jungle
    Quest: Jungle Offerings
    Server: Thurgadin
    Character: Dusque
    Problem: Due to the other bug regarding glade striders, I deleted this quest believing it to be bugged. Now I can't pick the quest back up and progress further. The Shaman no longer offers it, and the spirit animal at the stones has vanished. Relogging doesn't help.

A kind person on Discord advised me to find someone to share the quest with me as that apparently worked to fix this problem on beta. Haven't found anyone prepared to as yet, but still looking.

ETA: A kind guildie tried to share the quest with me. I received the message 'Dusque is not eligible to receive the quest 'Jungle Offerings' (requires not completing the quest 'Undoing Dedraka Damage'). I have indeed done that quest as it was offered to me. I am now completely stuck with the quest line because Vaziri won't do the ritual until Bawiggi is happy, and Bawiggi won't be happy until I make the spirit animal at the stones happy, and I can't do that as it's no longer visible -- please help!
    Bludd likes this.
  2. Kaitheel Developer

Oh, no! That's not a fun state to find yourself. Clearly you have stumbled upon an issue with Bawiggi that needs some attention. I will be investigating that and trying to find a solution to stop this from happening to anyone else, in the meantime, since you have completed "Rumble in the Jungle", I'd suggest you complete "Bona Fide Treasure Seeker". Findink Topgallant should still offer it to you. He's back at his little make-shift camp in Savage Slough.

What does Bawiggi say to you after that?
    What does Vaziri say to you after that?

~ Kaitheel
  3. fausst New Member

Same issue as Fauna. no Sig for us I guess
  4. Fauna Member

Bawiggi still just wants to give me her repeatable
    Vaziri says: Bawiggi cannot attend to the cleaning ceremony right now due to other threats. Help Bawiggi in order to free her to assist with this task

As you probably know, I was working with Gamemaster Serl yesterday to try to fix this until they passed it back to the devs, realising it wasn't something they could help with. In the process of trying to help, they put me on Root Out the Threats, but of course I can't hand that in because I can't see the Jungle Quintessence.

Thank you for looking into this.
  5. Kaitheel Developer

Thank you, very much, for the answers, Fauna!

I've got a fix for you, and others who may find themselves in the same situation, headed to the live servers. It should be included with the next live hotfix (which I assume will be on Tuesday, 12/7), after it makes its way through QA.

We'll get you back to the adventure!

~ Kaitheel
  6. Layla Member

I haven't deleted the quest yet, but I'm getting the same problem. The Glade striders flagged as kill updates are all out of range. The ones within range won't give the update. :(
  7. Layla Member

A friend that had flying unlocked came and aggroed them for me. Was very frustrating, but finally got it done.
  8. Bree New Member

I have completed the sig line quest up to speaking with Vaziri, but he will not show. I have completed all the side quest, even the repeatable quest several times, but the quest will not advance. Is this part of the fix on Tuesday? My first toon I was able to complete the sig line quest with no problems.
  9. Fauna Member

I have finally been able to move on from the Jungle with Dusque. Thank you very much for fixing this. I may be way behind my friends as a result of this bug, but I now have a good chance to catch up!
    Kaitheel likes this.
  10. Kaitheel Developer

That's great to hear, Fauna! Thank you for the confirmation that the fix I submitted works!

May Bristlebane bless you with fortune and luck!

~ Kaitheel
    Breanna likes this.