Juggernaut

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine, Aug 28, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine Guest

2. ARCHIVED-Destraum Guest

Seriously??? Another thread about Juggernaut and how weak you think it is? When are you going to give up and stop trying to get the Berserker class to be OP? You yourself have probably been the greatest deteriment to the class getting any type of serious attention for fixing due the the complete idiocy you consitently show day after day.
    I remember seeing a post that you were gong to betray to a Guard....PLEASE DO!!! This way maybe then we might get some attention instead of having to look at your incompetence and pipe dreams on "fixes"
  3. ARCHIVED-LygerT Guest

it's a freaking NAME for a spell, it has nothing to do with what it actually does....
  4. ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine Guest

Roehl@Guk wrote:
    Please do not tell me how to play my class.

Self Buffed:
    [IMG]

Do I really need more critical chance?
    Do I really need more AOE Autoattack?
    Do I really need combat art Damage?

No.
  5. ARCHIVED-LygerT Guest

yes, your ability mod is not half of what the CA base damage is so it can be improved.

since i don't really play my zerker much anymore i'm only going to guess at figures, which would be the top end? 1500-3k? so to max your CA potential should be around that minimum figure if you actually use CAs. granted i haven't seen many items in DOV which actually have any decent CA damage, nor is it our strong point anyways nor as healthy for them as crit bonus/potency anyways.
  6. ARCHIVED-Wilin Guest

Talathion@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    You'll need more crit chance for some encounters. :)
  7. ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine Guest

Wilin wrote:
    For those certain HM encounters, you would never activate the spell because it would kill you instantly.
  8. ARCHIVED-Wilin Guest

You wouldn't typically find a berserker tanking those encounters anyway. So, when you're just DPSing on these encounters, you'll want more crit chance. :)
  9. ARCHIVED-Destraum Guest