Juggernaut Serious Discussion: Should it be improved? Should it be useable while Tanking and DPSing?

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Silelwen, Mar 20, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-FightGame Guest

As far as I know, we are the only class, fighter or not, to have penalties associated with our level 65 spell.
    And the defensive penalties are huge, especially for a tank class.
    I'd much rather have 20-24% LESS chance to crit, and have my defensive stuff all increased by those amounts...not that we really need a 4th temporary defensive buff, but it would be much better, and suit a tank class.
    This is the equivilent to giving a mage an increase in defense, and lower their damage output...what the hell they going to do with that? They'll still be one shotted many times.
    Hell, for the very small increase in damage output this thing actually does, they should give us both the increase in dps, along with an INCREASE in defense. They could even make the timer 5 minutes.
    A few classes can spend some AA's and get 50-100%, yes 100% chance to crit on spells and auto attack. Well this isn't a "chance" when at 100%..lol
    Meanwhile they give us like 20% chance to crit (on melee only I think) through maxing out our AA step, along with 20% chance (at adept 1 juggernaut)...so we get up to 40% chance to crit (40 on melee and 20 on CA's) with huge defensive penalties.

Review:

Zerkers......can get up to 40% chance to crit melee, 20% chance to crit CA's, and huge defense penalty
    Others.......some are crit 100% on melee and 100% spells, no penalties....many are less than 100, but still no penalties

Message Edited by FightGame on 04-07-200604:01 PM
  2. ARCHIVED-Bremer Guest

Wasn't this a spell which would counter attack for 30 seconds or so for any parried attacks in beta (and the guardians complained about it because it sucked)? Obviously you just have to complain enough if your new class spells sucks and SOE will give you a new, better one. So we have to continue every day to tell SOE how much juggernaut sucks and that we want a new, usefull spell which can help us while tanking or playing solo and in the end we will get it.
  3. ARCHIVED-KFizzle Guest

I don't know about most of the classes, But i know the Dirge has a huge penalty on theirs. They heal and then get like rooted or stunned or something for some time. A friend of mine is a Dirge and he uses it as a last resort type of thing.
  4. ARCHIVED-Bremer Guest

They heal with their own hp, another a little bit stupid spell. Why the hell give a scout a heal spell?
  5. ARCHIVED-KFizzle Guest

Probably the same reason they can Rez :)
  6. ARCHIVED-Bremer Guest

Yeah, also stupid, that should be taken away :smileytongue: