Judicar Palm Hearts

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Heccie Thump, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Heccie Thump Member

I do more than my fair share of the daily and harvesting quests and as a Provisioner I tend to always harvest from Celestial Nurseries for the fruits when I see them, whether they are needed for the quests or not. In my bags I have all the rares I picked up over the last week or so and have approx 60-80 each of wood and rocks and well over 100 hides but only 3 Palm Hearts, and one of those came from the plant in my house!!!

What is wrong with the drop rate for Palm Hearts, or is it radically different from the rest of the rares? I think I picked up more Transcendent items than Palm Hearts.
  2. Bludd Well-Known Member

They are rare yes. Dunno why, the Matron hearts are rare in PoM as well
  3. Mermut Well-Known Member

Rare food drops have ALWAYS been lower than 'regular' rare drops since they added them to the game.
    Rhodris, Jaden and ConcealFate like this.
  4. Tajar Well-Known Member

I almost get more Planar Energies than Palm Hearts (before planar energy fix) LOL
  5. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

The Rar Componets are totaly RNG yes and its a fact the food thing isnt dropping as much as all other rars are dropping.
    I cant figgure out too why, because of the matter fact its a normal rar as the others we use to build weapoons or other stuff too.

Indeed its good to have more Planar Energy now to use for spells , but than the droprate of Master Pages for ASC should be increased too for lets say 25% than this Drop Rate of Planar Engery makes sence , adepts you can get at every corner the master pages are rar as water on the moon and the Master Pages are the progression stoppers.

Same on the Class masters which are dropping nearly rate 0,50times per week, i ran Experts and all Weeklys before mostly with 5 toons a week and i saw may be 1 master in 25 runs.
    Same on Raid we got adept class spells as loot in Master Chests Boss LOOT ROFL.
    Thier should be a Master in Every 3rd Chest in Raid according to the number of Classes and Archtyps we having in game, its not pos at this rate of master drops to get all masters for everyone in Raid or Game.
    Thier were times you could earn what you need to play in game Plats / Masters / Rars etc without useing much money.

Hellfiren
  6. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

I would say they drop less because from a single rare you can make.....what is it? 20? 50? of your choice of food or drink. Its a very long duration as well.

When i go out to harvest id say i find 1 palm heart for every 15 to 20 of the other rares. (rough estimate) When i say go out to harvest I mean to complete the guild hall gathering quests, anchorage and library ts daily at the same time, so yes sometimes i don't get any palm hearts at all. But i do have enough to keep myself swimming in the food/drink they make.
  7. Bhayar Well-Known Member

I have the same conclusion. Each Judicar Palm Heart makes 50 of the food or drink. That lasts 5 hrs (more if you have AAs,racial). The same is not true of other rares for other items. It makes sense to me they wouldn't drop that much based on what they provide in quantity.
  8. Avithax Well-Known Member

Fixed!