Jubilee Items, will they return?

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by FalconClash, Jul 7, 2022.

1. FalconClash Well-Known Member

I’ve been scrambling my brain trying to decide how many of each house items I should grab this year just in case the current set doesn’t return next year. So many medals needed. I want lots of the plants for my Maj’ houses.

So, will they be back next time with new stuff just being added, or will the new items completely replace the current ones?

(Also a little disappointed that the flute doesn’t reach my frog troubadour’s lips, instead she just holds it in front of her and does the finger movement while the flute plays it’s self)
  2. Lidahn Lady of Light And Crystalline Hydromancer

they appear during the live events like scorched sky,oceanfeast,and others i think...
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. FalconClash Well-Known Member

Thanx Lidahn, but that’s not really what I was asking.
  4. Twyla Well-Known Member

They said it's the first 'annual' so I'm assuming it will be back (yes, I know what assume means ;)). That being said the pattern seems to be old stuff stays with new stuff added. There hasn't been any 'official' word about the items you can purchase, however. You still have a week of Scorched Sky then the Oceansfull to get your items on the merchant now. Unless a godling chooses to respond we will have to assume, cross our fingers, and hope. :D
  5. Forestchild Well-Known Member

I believe I read somewhere that the merchant stays all year. Only the quests are time sensitive. Don't "quote" me on this.
  6. Kaitheel Developer

Spend those coins while you can! The Jubilee merchant will stick around a little while after Oceansfull Festival concludes on 8/24, they will be packing up their goods and leaving on 8/31/22, giving everyone an extra week to spend those Copper Jubilation Medals.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...quest-iis-first-annual-summer-jubilee.604892/

As for their return, indications are good that we will see the Jubilee come back in 2023, but those details have yet to be worked out, and nothing is guaranteed. What items would you like to see return? What new items would you like to see offered?

Your feedback is welcome!

~ Kaitheel
  7. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

House items and interactable trinkets are my favorites. (e.g. the items that change your characters torch colors, etc)
  8. Alyndrys Well-Known Member

Yes , I have a hard time deciding what to buy too I I love the bracers but although I meet requirements to purchase them on many of my toons I find them too expensive to buy when there are so many house items I would love to have ( and that AWSOME retriever/ dalmatian :) ) I am definitely not a designer clothes buyer lol :)
  9. FalconClash Well-Known Member

*What should come back?: Everything!

*What to add?: More instruments, I’d like a second Lute that I can use as an appearance weapon, so I can play music and wack things over the head, lol. More fluff pets like the dog (different breeds maybe). More potted plants.

(Also, I was intending to hoard medals for next year. Should we not do that?)
  10. Cyliena Well-Known Member

The house items are very nice. I'd really like to see bowls, plates, and silverware to match the drinkware. Maybe a hanging potted plant or two as well? And a house item version of the dog fluff pet. :)
  11. FalconClash Well-Known Member

The Fireworks quest isn’t exactly hard, but I’m exhausted after so many repeated runs around the cities. Lots of experience though, some of my chars even leveled up. -_- zZ

Got…

Plants
    Hearths
    3 Dogs
    A building block scroll
    An armor crate (Cloth)
    An armor crate (Plate)
    A quiver
    1 lute, 2 flutes
    Port Pads (I’ll try to get more of these but at least they all have some)

…to be continued.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Twyla like this.
  12. Smallcorners Well-Known Member

Kaitheel, you know full well that we will ask for everything and more.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Especially the recipe book. Take that away and things will get...messy (never irritate someone who can perfectly place a rolling pin on a shelf as well as in the hand).

Let us get a Jubilee Medal in each Oceansfull Clam in addition to whatever else lurks in the shell, if we're not going to get them hardly any other way for that festival. This will help immensely as far as acquiring them goes, so we're not as frantic about making hard purchase choices on the vendor.

And can we please get our summer holidays back to their original schedule that they've had for over a decade now? :-/

Uwk
    Twyla and FalconClash like this.
  14. Ladislava Active Member

Kaitheel, Kaitheel, Kaitheel,
    You should have known better...bwuwhahahaha! Here you go some ideas to tinker with (actually didn't mean that pun)

1, A nondescript carpet in any color that pleases you but when you step on it, it flames, bubbles, or cogs float up. As far as that goes (if you can) make it change with season or let you set the season.

2. Cordon/garland- clams with bubbles (like brewday ones) blue/greens. End of stump (circles showing tree age) with fire that drips down(or lava). Yes, I'd set my guildies on fire from above. I drown them all using watery tiles one year :p

3. Tiles that flame/steam up or bubble up when you step on them.

4. Appearance hats that look like a bubble over your head. One that makes you look like your head is on fire. I love the Tnkerfest one!

5. Awuidor style recipes in red/black/orange for Scorched Sky. Golds and bronzes for Tinkerfest.

7. The Great barrier reef beast butt that has rocks and grass together. Just the rocks and grass please. I'm not sure what reef beast butt smells like but probably a bit fishy and not in my house thanks

8. Hearths:Made of corals with bubbles instead of fire. Made of lava/black rocks.

That's all I have for now but hey you know me probably more to come!
  15. Kasa Well-Known Member

Foundational armor for all classes. It looks like the Skysight armor on the Jubilation Merchant but the main color is purple. https://u.eq2wire.com/item/index/4218889133 \aITEM -76078163 -2116509079:Foundational Determination Jerkin\/a
    All the sets dropped on Test in Doomfire: Ro's Sweatshot (Solo) but were changed to another armor.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ooh! All of those are brilliant, but I especially love #5. :)

In recipe books, of course. ;->

Uwk
    Rosyposy likes this.
  17. Bentenn Well-Known Member

Just don’t tie them to a BIS item again. Most people won’t post because it just falls on deaf ears, but literally the majority of the people who usually summer grind, especially for coins, ran the zone 6 times for the achievement and was done. Bring back the real ethereals next summer especially if BIS items go on the coin brokers again next year. Two birds one stone. You don’t have to get rid of the jubilee as some did enjoy, but a whole lot, did not and even more when the bracers got changed last min lol.
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

BIS?

Uwk
  19. Maviarab Active Member

Best in Slot.
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah! Thanks. :)

Uwk
    (who was thinking: "Best in Show"? :confused:)
    Maviarab likes this.