Jokernaut? Maybe not...

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-SwordsEdge, Apr 11, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-infernus006 Guest

"there is nothing wrong with a little bit of penalty"

That's right but the penalties that come with Juggernaut are ridicoulous. Compare it to the level 65 abilites that other classes get and you should see the huge disparity in its usefullness.
  2. ARCHIVED-KFizzle Guest

I've been trying to use Jugernaught while off tanking with a SK friend of mine ... i have said it before, its totally useless. I throw it up and either
    A) I don't get many crits and dont use alot of my spells and thankfully live...or
    B) I use all my spells (not stacking Open Wounds and Rampage, that would just be silly if i could use those together with Juggernaught) and then pull agro and die.

It's quite comical on Vent, i'll be like 'Alright, gunna give it a shot' then he'll be like "Ok ill try to keep it off ya" then moments later one of the mobs will turn, hit me three-four times and im dead even if i pop up Wall of Ferocity (Master 1) because i cant get it off before im already in the yellow (IE One hit).

I need to take this stupid thing off my bar, i've been trying ... trying desperately to learn when it can be used...and i think i know when ... when tradeskilling. I bet it would make me a jugernaught while tradeskilling. To bad i dont Tradeskill.
  3. ARCHIVED-PlasticLSD Guest

I just ugraded the adept 1 to the master 1 and in fact there is NO increase in CA dmg.... the only difference between adept and the master is.... +7% crit chance.
  4. ARCHIVED-KFizzle Guest

... Weee fun. Thanks again SOE :) Being a Zerker i really like getting angry, and things like this POS continue to keep me in my own personal berserk state when I think about it.
  5. ARCHIVED-Akinor Guest

I agree that this skill could be better but its not worthless. I can parse even with a mage on a single target using this and if its a group of 2 or more then i blow them away. Plus its not hard to OT and still use this buff just pay attention and click it off, OMG THATS RIGHT YOU CAN CANCEL THE BUFF WITH 1 CLICK OF THE HOTKEY!!!!!! In a off tank or agro situation just cancel the buff you wont take more then 1 hit if that and your back to you full mit/def. If your too slow to cancel the buff then i guess all i have to say is L2P.
  6. ARCHIVED-Goldsnake Guest

Sorry just skimming through this thread, but can anyone confirm that AA crit increase stacks with Juggernaut crit increase? Thanks.
  7. ARCHIVED-Bu££a2k Guest

It's pretty obvious that Jokernaught isn't a great CA (tanking or DPS'ing) due to the large defensive hits and so perhaps the Zerker community could come up with some alternatives which we feel would actually add something positive to our class! This is my suggestion (replacing the current form of the ability with the following):
    All CA's (not taunts) are AoE for x (10 maybe?) seconds (3 Min recast):
    This would be of use to a tanking Zerker as he could button mash for those 10 seconds and would hold aggro for the rest of the fight :smileyvery-happy: or could be used by a DPS'ing zerker provided he was careful and didn't mash...Slay/Frenzied Blows as an AoE /drool. This would also allow us to get through 3 fights with a different special on each group (Juggernaught/Open Wounds/Rampage) as I sometimes find that after I have gone through 2 groups of mobs I don't have either Open Wounds/Rampage up due to the recast timers. Mixing this new form of the ability with Rampage...would be a visual feast of numbers! :smileywink:
    Maybe if other Zerkers could add their own suggestion(s) we could compile a list of them and vote for the best...the devs can then tweak the numbers so the ability is not too overpowering.