Jewelry PvP set bonuses...

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Cinnder, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Cinnder New Member

Pick non capped stats for bonuses please.

AB mod/Pot/CB etc will all already be capped for most 95s
    It is illogical to have these stats on the set bonuses for priests - likewise for Reuse, CC, and casting speed.

Can I suggest primary stats (wisdom,stamina), recovery, lethality/toughness would make this actually useful.
    Why add a set bonus that adds nothing? :)

Apologies if the devs have already fixed this on test, I haven't been able to recheck !
  2. Daalilama Well-Known Member

These would work only if the caps are being raised on these stats to a decent level (nominal and subregistering amounts will not do). Otherwise I agree giving set bonuses for capped stats especially at the 95 level is pretty much not going to do anything except have people say "here look I have 3 useless capped set bonuses". Not very appealing for the price paid in tokens for the 95 gear...their hardly worth it now from the 94.
  3. Delethen Active Member

The thing I don't really understand about these new set bonuses is why, considering the type of stats they give, they are only active if you are engaged in pvp. Makes no sense at all to limit them to when in pvp only.
  4. Fleshdecay Well-Known Member

Wait a minute, so the only reason it shows that my jewelry set bonus isn't being completed is because im not in pvp combat?
  5. Delethen Active Member

No, I think it doesn't show up as being completed because its either bugged or there is a missing item per set that isn't on the merchant. I've never seen it showing as more than 1/2 equipped.
  6. Daalilama Well-Known Member

Since we are coming full circle since the release and subsequent removal of gear seperation the set bonuses limited to only pvp makes completely no sense given than the pvp gear is dual use as is pve gear just that one set is better for one area and the other set is better for the other.
  7. Luanne Active Member

There should never be any procs, EVER, that say 'must be engaged in pvp combat'
    That is just ridiculous. The set bonuses should work in PVE and PVP, why just another reason to take up MORE inventory space and have to speld more time getting gear , ugh..
    Ajjantis likes this.