Jan 11, 2022 patch - expected tradeskill highlights

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Denmum, Jan 6, 2022.

1. Jinksie Active Member

I am SOOOO very glad I am not the only one that does this... sometimes I just power through and keep hitting the craft again button. LOL I too am glad to have a few extras when I do this.
    Xillean, Breanna, Cisteros and 2 others like this.
  2. DENSER Active Member

Ye, by 2 times, after doing the daylies tinker, adorn and transmut which does not push you to do the craft to the end, I just did the same with the FG dayli... I was like.... Doooh why why ;)
  3. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

i don't want them to go back to temporary. I want them to count towards any future quests I pick up. I would rather spend one single day harvesting a week than harvesting every day for a few minutes. Honestly, I have come to find harvesting to be the most obnoxious and tedious task to do for something I minimally care for. Getting house items every day is getting old. I would also like it if instead of the house item, we got a house item and a tradeskill item. I'm still short several books on many toons, but i have gotten enough chess pieces to make a board with some left over.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  4. Denmum Developer

That has already been vetoed by the team. Just like the adventuring dailies and weeklies, you are meant to invest the time while on that specific mission, not do a bunch of prep work in advance.
  5. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I was short of roots to do both the daily and the weekly today. I had to buy an illusion and exit to harvest more roots before completing the weekly.
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

super disappointing.
    Geroblue, Xillean and Rosyposy like this.
  7. Cuelaen Well-Known Member

Yay! Thank you so much!
  8. Chikkin Well-Known Member

same thing happened to me, just roots short, but honestly I don't remember if I maybe dragged some out of bags before today, will check on another fresh weekly/daily combo
    Rosyposy likes this.
  9. Almee Well-Known Member

I just completed the VoV sig line on one of my characters. Age and illness have made it really hard to do anything that involves hand-and-eye coordination so I didn't expect to complete the line. I was thrilled when I actually did it and can't wait to do it on my other characters.

I loved the sig line up to the making the forge. I think I died 5 or 6 times before I was finally able to complete it but I doubt it will faze younger players. And now that I know the Potion of Innovation does work, just not like before, that will help.

But as for the dailies and weekly quests, I'm adrift. If someone knows a good reference on how to do them I'd sure appreciate it if someone would share it with me.

So congratulations, Denmum, on an awesome sig line.
    Geroblue likes this.
  10. Kethryl Active Member

The daily and weekly quests run just like one of the last steps in the signature line. You pick up the quest from inside Renfry's basement, you go back into Forlorn Gist, you turn on your werewolf illusion, you harvest sparkly things, and then you go back into Renfry's basement to craft and turn in the quest. Best part? No exploding when you craft.
    Chikkin likes this.