Jamal's New Halas Manor

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Deadly Decorator, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Deadly Decorator Active Member

This was a house a did a while back ago, and finally got around to screen shooting and uploading pics of it lol.

Theme: Natural, woods, stones, and greens.

Entrance: Entering the room brings you to a large centered Fireplace surrounded by natural hide couches,
    [IMG]

Fish Tank: Found behind the stone fireplace with seating below the mainframe for viewing pleasure.
    [IMG]

Kitchen: Island sink, Oven and Stove.
    [IMG]

Upstairs Hallway: Inlaid stone walls and natural fiber carpet. Hanging potted plants off the edge of the railings.
    [IMG]

Library: Double Door Entrance, lower level for quests and commercial business, upper level with personal study and office.
    [IMG]

Laboratory: Caution! Experiments in this room are volatile and extremely dangerous! Only classified personal may enter!
    [IMG]

Master Bedroom: Done in warm wood tones, personal indoor garden placed to one side, hanging fur pelts placed on walls, decorated fireplace and a natural entombed television.
    [IMG]

Master Bath: Mosaic floor, bathtub surrounded by stones, overlooking stables and balcony.
    [IMG]

Basement: Temple to the Deity Bristlebane.
    [IMG]

I'll leave it here. The outside of the house leads to a small stable area and a greenhouse. The house wont be on the leaderboards. If you want to visit it you can find it on the Freeport Server, New Halas City, Manor's of Erollisi, Under the Owner Name: Jamal.

Hoped you enjoyed the pictures. :)
  2. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

I just love the kitchen! very homy! :)
  3. krizet Active Member

Yes, the kitchen is awesome! Well done!
  4. Deadly Decorator Active Member

Thank you very much :)
  5. Afista Well-Known Member

I really liked how you did the floating altar in the temple and of course the kitchen. Looks great!
  6. Kisy Active Member

I love your "science" room.

Looks very homey and confortable.
  7. Kattt Well-Known Member

A lovely place indeed...my favs are the kitchen and lab! :)