It's official: AoD on Dec 6th.

Discussion in 'Expansions and Adventure Packs' started by ARCHIVED-FarinIX, Nov 29, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-FarinIX Guest

Just announced on the webcast! Also, they are opening up beta to all applicants at the end of the week.
    Also, AoD adding 20 AA's
  2. ARCHIVED-Galithdor Guest

Yup, and I'm ready for it
  3. ARCHIVED-digitalbandit Guest

FarinIX wrote:
    I'm hoping he was being fascitious. Raising by AA cap by 20 seems a bit silly. I thought they were working in increments of 50.
  4. ARCHIVED-Mobias66 Guest

I am just glad it's over the dcuo people were a bit much wow.
    can't wait for dec 6th :)
  5. ARCHIVED-Troubor Guest

digitalbandit wrote:
    I was expecting 50 also, but I had also heard 20 once or twice as well before today. Oh well, I can see what lines could use a couple points for giggles. Or if they let you dump all 20 into one tree, since I craft enough maybe pull 5 from somewhere else and put 25 into crafting, still leaves 295 in adventuring trees. *shrugs*
  6. ARCHIVED-scalzo Guest

Only 20AA? Common make it 50 like all the others.
  7. ARCHIVED-SgtPmpkn Guest

scalzo wrote:
    They didnt cause they didnt have the time nor resources to revamp/add AA's most likely. Adding 20 is safe for people to max out some trees but not enough to have to raise limits or revamp AA's or add new AA's. The safe route was taken.
  8. ARCHIVED-Banditman Guest

2 bucks per AA point might be more than a shade on the ludicrous side.
  9. ARCHIVED-NEROLATHE Guest

Firstly, why is this being compared to past expansions? Since when have we had an expansion that didn't release new lands, but released a new race? This expansion just can't be compared to the others.
    SgtPmpkn wrote:
    Hmm, doesn't that mean we can cap out all of our trees? I wish they'd make it so they would be used as originally intended: To make your character more unique.
  10. ARCHIVED-Banditman Guest

Nerolathe@Butcherblock wrote:
    Echoes of Faydwer introduced the Fae / Arasai races. Oh, as well as having content from L1 to L70. And new itemization. And end game content. And AA's. And quests.
    Somehow, we managed to release a race FOR FREE with the last Expansion, assuming you pre-ordered. I know I got the Freeblood race for free. ymmv there.
  11. ARCHIVED-Nrgy Guest

Banditman wrote:
    Thats what, 200 SC per AA when they hit the Marketplace, it's only a matter of time.