It's not my mind, they're messing with me...

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Mystfit, Sep 13, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Mystfit Guest

So, I thught it was me at first, now I think somone is after my sanity. (this is all done tongue in cheek of course)
    I'm up to nearly 17,000 faction in Neriak AFTER reaching max faction in Freeport, so I've done alot of tier 7 writs. In rush order writs, there's a rhythm ya gotta get into. I spent the first day running from the table to the crafting table getting the route down...ok..good to go. Since then I have it fairly polished.
    So, today I log in after the update....Talk to the writ guy....spin to table, click on table, spin back around and start heading to desk as I'm clicking accept on the writ... SCREECH to a halt as I now apparently gotta harvest my writ like a node....restart getting writ..stand still for two seconds then spin and head out..Make my first item and realize the DARN WRIT GUYS have changed palces again, meaning I got the regular writ and not the rush order writ....you writ guys need to quit doing that as I mumble and head back....repeat the first few steps to get the rush writ...Make my drinks...check to see what's next..see the word ravasect...start making ravasect sandwiches, no ding......hmm...what now?! Oh, it's been changed to ravasect steaks..ok, no big deal, still got time to finish off rush order writ....make steaks and finish right under the wire. Now, I'm tired and I've got ooodles more to do today, hehe
    I had no idiea how much autopilot I was on when I did these things until now, but wow, it's amazing how a few simples changes can reset everything ;) Still, I'm flexible..I can cope...
  2. ARCHIVED-Devilsbane Guest

I bet the changes were made to mess with established tradeskill bots. Those tradeskillers that run on autopilot just get caught in the crossfire.
  3. ARCHIVED-Catria Guest

Devilsbane wrote:
    If this is the case, *CHEER*!
  4. ARCHIVED-JesDer Guest

Mystfit wrote:
    Understandable... But this just shows how bad these things really are. You have reduced yourself to a simple script.
  5. ARCHIVED-Mystfit Guest

Jesdyr@Unrest wrote:
    Well it could be considered bad, but if it helps me get through the repetiveness that is writs, I don't guess it's the worst thing in the world ;) it lets me listen to music and my talk radio shows whilst crafting....and in a day or two I'm sure I'll go back on auto pilot again...just having trouble remembering to pasue for two secs while I harvest that writ :)