Its nice that raids sets are fixed now but...

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Fistpower, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Fistpower Well-Known Member

They do deserve a bit of praise for sorting the raid sets 2 weeks after the content launched, but what about legendary sets? non set gear? Kunark expert collection gear? Pretty much ALL the jewelry? Will we see more item changes or is this about as good as it gets now and in the future? I think we as players deserve to know what we can expect in the future.

There is hardly anyone running dungeons for other than the daily updates now because most of the gear is horrible and missing either crit, haste, amod or has strikethrough on it...
  2. Sixgauge Well-Known Member

They say gear changes are an on-going process... so, maybe.
  3. Ruallin Ebonhammer Active Member

It is odd stepping off the docks at Dreg's landing and doing some simple quests for gear that is better than you get for killing overland named mobs 5-10 levels higher in Jarsath Wastes.
  4. Kalika Well-Known Member

Yes it seems that legendary heroic set have been fixed, no item out of set are still silly but it is an important progress ;-)
  5. Fistpower Well-Known Member

Tangrin gear also needs to be updates, its bad.
  6. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

i had to put some my eof gear back on since not much of the non-raid scout chain etc has any haste, my temp has almost as much dps/haste as my scout... i do appreciate the current effort, but raid gear doesn't drop often enough to kit out people quickly, so the other drops we get need to help and boy are they not...
  7. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

fixed for some, not all. read my above post and i'll point out as well the legendary scout set is missing a lot of haste.