It's about 9ish on your Chelsith Stone

Discussion in 'History and Lore' started by ARCHIVED-Fugazl, Nov 28, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Fugazl Guest

Been doing some lore reads durning the for AoD, and I came across some guy speaking the truth back in 2002.

from http://www.graffe.com/forums/showth...59-The-Teir-dal
    "What did the Teir'Dal have to do with Vellious? The sirens of sirens grotto seem to look so much like the Teir'Dal and are even named asimiliar. A Neriab maiden, sounds much like Neriak. Why is that? Why is it also that Teir'Dal can approach the Shetari of the Dragon Necropolis? Both the Paebala and Shetari fight amidst one another, within this dragon graveyard.

Are the dragons the true masters of Necromancy? Was it the influence of dragonkind upon Neriak that caused the dark arts to be learned? Which in turn would have been how Miragul became the father of Heretics from his studies in Neriak and with Mayong and Tserinna."
    Thats just a lil bit of it, not a bad read.
    btw the above Paebala and Shetari is the 9 o'clock
    edited:my clock was unplugged
  2. ARCHIVED-Rainy Guest

I wouldn't trust anything from the first fist of light to be canon at all.
  3. ARCHIVED-Fugazl Guest

True, but....I trust what has already been seen.
    And from the start of eq2 ratonga/roekillik have had that underling focus of something that is happing...not behind our back but less under our feet.
    If AoD goes into a major story arch with the ratonga, then best believe the 12 o'clock "gods vs. dragons" is a sure thang.
    Unless I'm wrong...then all this is from a bad reaction to my med's :p
    btw I'm usually wrong...or half right/half wrong.
    Just not digging the empty halls of the lore board as of late, just hoping to get some people chatting about AoD theories.
  4. ARCHIVED-Coniaric Guest

Rainmare is right.
    This is a combination of old EQ Live beta "stories" that were discontinued before release and player fanfiction. And the author will not adjust his lore to fit what SoE put out as official.
    While it was interesting to read, it's not official.
    Edit to add: And this was written back in 2002 or so as well.
  5. ARCHIVED-Fugazl Guest

To be honest that little bit I posted from that guy didn't refer to any of my own thoughts I posted, It merely made me think about how far along we have gotten in eq2's own story line.

Like "Mayong and Tserinna" "Rallos and dragons" and the underfoots recent activity.
  6. ARCHIVED-Fugazl Guest

Mainly
    Pact 1:
    Brell ,Tunare, Rallos Zek, and Prexus
    Each has been involved in DoV’s storyline, Tunare, Rallos Zek, and Prexus with no opacity. Brell’s big moment isn’t going to be a shawl. Unless he procs a rare or shards back my way.
  7. ARCHIVED-halasa Guest

8. ARCHIVED-BollyUK Guest

Only lore I could find on grotto was
    Skyshrine 'Iago Sabuela'
    “There are tales among the dragon-kin of a platinum dragon scales marked with mystical runes in the ancient dragon script. Whether this scale was crafted from platinum ore, encased in platinum, or is actually from a lost species of dragon is unknown. The last written accounts mentioning the scale place it in the vicinity of the Cobalt Scar. It is my assumption that the magically adepts sirens of Sirens Grotto may now be in possession of the scale.”
    Not very much background information there sadly! Judging from the various prexan creatures in the area of cobalt scar i guess prexus just dumped some creatures there :) I don't remember the grotto itself being very dark elven it was mostly 1 big building and the rest was caves
    [IMG]