Itemisation - Congratulations

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Satyr, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Satyr Well-Known Member

One of the biggest problems with the original TLE servers was the failure of itemisation. In Shattered Lands, most of the progression raiding was awful because virtually all loot was worse than level 15 gear.

I'd just like to congratulate the developers on finally getting this right. The lower level progression items are just right. Even better - I've been working through the gear for the contested mobs and raid zones (Spirits of the Lost and for the Prismatic Timeline) and it looks like it's all been fixed up.

You guys even fixed that healer only leather from Lord Nagalik that increased threat priority!

Fantastic job, this server is going to be much more fun thanks to your hard work.
    Draknox, Prissetta and Siren like this.
  2. Satyr Well-Known Member

[IMG]

I remember disco'ing this on Deathtoll. It was a cloth piece with an awesome PVP proc and the only stats it had was... +7 strength. Amazing :D
    Prissetta likes this.
  3. Siren Well-Known Member

Even though I'm playing on Fallen Gate right now myself, I'm still glad these changes are porting to Stormhold. Er, they are, right?
  4. gem6219 Member

Nice, hopefully they will would port those changes over to "regular" servers if they haven't aready:D