Item Listing Beyond 999999 Platinum

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Miroh, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Miroh Well-Known Member

As most players know, the default UI doesn't allow you to list items beyond 999kp without following with 999k gold. I thought I read awhile back in general that there is a program you can download that will allow you to list beyond 999k without having to download a whole new UI. From what I gathered it was a bit like how eq2maps incorporates into the default UI. Anyone able to help out with information or of my search? If not, I will just continue to click my life away. =-) Thanks in advance!

P.S. Also, for Daybreak. With all of the changes and expansions that come and go, why not just fix this small issue? I'm sure it would turn into a butterfly effect but anyone who enjoys using the Default UI would greatly appreciate your efforts to better the game's functionality.
    Cat Kill, Soara2, Dude and 1 other person like this.
  2. Cuelaen Well-Known Member

Please for the love of all the Dark Gods, fix this. There may even be cookies made and sent in to DBG HQ....just sayin.....
    Soara2 and Dude like this.
  3. semisus Does not play this game

Cuelaen and Soara2 like this.
  4. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Ty miroh
  5. Miroh Well-Known Member

You're welcome! Not sure what I did but... **Bows
    Soara2 likes this.
  6. Miroh Well-Known Member

Bump. In hopes DB finally decides to fix this feature.
    Soara2 likes this.
  7. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Right now the best solution is to use the pricing pop-up window from DarqUI.

[IMG]

To use the DarqUI pricing popup, you need to download the DarqUI automated updater, put it in a folder somewhere (mine is in a subfolder of the EQ2 UI folder called "DarqUI"), and install it there. When it asks where to put its files, tell it that folder. If it doesn't ask, go into settings and specify that manually. Run DarqUI Unified.exe, then uncheck everything except Set Prices (Broker) (that's the eq2ui_popup_setprice.xml file).

If you are using a custom UI of some sort (I use mostly ProfitCE), just drop a copy of the Darq version of eq2ui_popup_setprice.xml into your custom UI folder.

If you are using no custom UI pieces, then full instructions for how to make this one UI piece work are available at EQ2Interface. Basically, assuming you stuck the files in a subfolder of the EQ2 UI folder called "DarqUI", then open Notepad.exe and type these lines:
    cl_ui_skinname DarqUI
    cl_ui_subdir UI/
    Then save the file as eq2.ini in your main EQ2 folder. You will have to restart the game.
    Cuelaen and Breanna like this.
  8. Cat Kill New Member

I don't want to use an any *** UI. As well as is written in top of topic.
    This feature need to be fixed officially by DB or included into content or prohibited/banned from any side UI (other than DB).
    Otherwise is going the strange situation - original product is worse than side product =).
  9. Dude Well-Known Member

Been like that for the entire game. Do you use EQ2 Maps? It's significantly better than the map that comes with the game and that's been around as long as I can remember playing the game.
  10. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I believe EQ2 Maps started about April of 2005, give or take, 6 months after launch.
  11. Cat Kill New Member

Yes, using Eq-maps occasionally =), almost from the beginning.