It looks like Isle of Refuge is Returning (THANKS DEVS)!

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Siren, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Foretold Well-Known Member

:D
    Nailoo, Kelvani, Feldon and 1 other person like this.
  2. Siren Well-Known Member

Bwahaha!

Welcome to this edition of Vindication Station, where Siren thanks the devs again and then says:

"Isle of Refuge Fever" has hit an all-time high!
    Mondego, Feldon and HaphazardAllure like this.
  3. Kelvani Well-Known Member

I love our devs.. they make good surprises happen!
    HaphazardAllure and Siren like this.
  4. HaphazardAllure Well-Known Member

Thanks so much devs! I never got to experience the Isle because I came to the game after it was removed, but now I can. I'm 1,000 times more excited now! :)
    Mondego and Siren like this.
  5. GBlack Active Member

Congratulations we are in. BB snowy hellhole! See ya in hell
    [IMG]
    Siren, HaphazardAllure and Mondego like this.
  6. KorvenusCrushbone Member

Can anyone confirm if Halas / DLW still exist on TLE? Or are they jsut not starting areas
  7. GBlack Active Member

IoR is the only option atm
    Nailoo likes this.
  8. Siren Well-Known Member

Servers aren't up yet, just character creation, so all we see is IoR. If you roll a neutral class you see both Queen's Colony and Outpost of the Overlord.

Don't worry, there's a bell; I'll bet they're still in-game. And Exile NPCs are in DLW/FFS. I doubt they'll take them out altogether (plus they go to 20, and IoR greys out by 10).
  9. Naroc Active Member

Exile NPCS are also in Freeport and Qeynos. While IoR greys out at 10, it allows for people to explore the various zones around the cities plus CL/ANT. I actually wouldn't mind if they removed Neriak and Halas until their proper expac era.
    GBlack likes this.
  10. Dread1313 Active Member

That's awesome. Queen's colony was a pretty cool starter zone, i actually still have a level 10 gnome rogue with the legendary gear parked there from back in the day. I havent logged that gnome on since then, but its cool to see my gnome "still in" queens colony lol. :) (even though its supposedly disabled)

If you poke me enough I might be actually persuaded to scrape up a screenshot of it :)
  11. GBlack Active Member

For what purpose?) We're all will be at QC in 30 mins =)
  12. Nailoo Member

Huge thanks to the devs for this! :D

Do we dare dream that the suburbs will be back as well??
    HaphazardAllure likes this.
  13. Dixa Active Member

yeah but what the hell happend to dark light woods and frostfang? are they still there? can i still go there after these two areas and do their quests?
  14. GBlack Active Member

I hope they're gone for good. Untill the appropriate exp
  15. Gromph Member

Hopefully we can leave isle at level 1 and just do DLW
  16. GBlack Active Member

*throwing some beer bottles to the freezer* OK, I'm ready :)
    HaphazardAllure, Haohmaru and Siren like this.
  17. Dixa Active Member

i'm ok with doing it at 10

the problem i see here is that regardless of what anyone says, the first month IS a leveling race for economic advantage. there are a lot of us who never played these areas before, and only know DLW/frostfang.

now instead of old timers and people who came to the game after being on even footing for the first, crucial 20 levels only those who still remember the old isle will have an advantage. and hell, can you even find appropriate wiki information about these quests?

not asking for easy here as i do enjoy quest discovery, but as these areas have not been tested i'm also afraid of some old loophole or exploit that will be taken advantage of early and throw the server out of whack.

we had level 50's on ragefire on day 3.
  18. GBlack Active Member

http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Queen's_Colony - Google magic =) Advantage for those who remember IoR? Srly? Relax =)
  19. Taishar New Member

So if I make my char and sit at the (currently empty) server select screen, will it auto populate with the servers when they flip the switch? I'm excited for TLE and QC ... I've only ever known the original release Isle and DLW/FSS.
  20. GBlack Active Member

I'm on the boat! on the BOAT!)
    HaphazardAllure, Siren and Jeeshman like this.