"It belongs on the Decorators Resource page!" (Sizes spreadsheet)

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Not to be confused with the "It Belongs in a Museum" decorating event, but I'm pulling out what remains of my head fur trying to find that wonderful spreadsheet of relative sizes, scale factors, etc. of Building Blocks. If it is on the Decorators' page, my apologies to Oaky; I'm just blind (wouldn't be the first time...), and definitely need someone kind with 20/20 vision to point it out to me ("There it is, stupid kitteh."). :oops:

If it isn't there, we gotta find that again and put it in the list of links; it is just waaay too useful! If it's been taken down forever for whatever reason, how would I go about posting it again to be accessible (with credit given where it's due)? Or -- should I just do screenshots and post them...hmm... ;)

Uwk
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

3. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I added this to the second posting of "The Decorator's Resource (Guides and Links)" stickied thread under the Other Guides and Info
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

D'OH! Okay, I knew I must've missed it somewhere... X-P

Thanks! :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I just added it yesterday after seeing your post. Just didn't mark as new on posting.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah! Whew! Good to know I wasn't going completely blind, or even crazier. :)

Thanks! :)

Uwk
    Breanna and Geroblue like this.