It’s Time for Another BONUS WEEK - March 15-22!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Mar 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Almee Well-Known Member

Thank you for the Bonus Week! I got so much done that had been on a back burner for months due to all the festivals. I really appreciate these events as they help me keep my stable of 70 some toons (across 3 servers) fairly current on leveling while also enjoying the many festival activities.
    Nockturnal likes this.
  2. Nockturnal Well-Known Member

I second that Almee.

I got alot done also and purchased a Violet Nightmare Pegasus that I have been wanting and some killer armbands that are to die for. Man my Dark Elf Illy is looking bad to the bone.

Thank you Team for an awesome week.
    Spindle likes this.
  3. Noguchi Member

We get a lot of bonus XP that is unnecessary. On realservers the Xp is very good for leveling, and reached for everything in the game. It would be better to bring more status or twice loot. Or the loot award better to equal, ToT drop rate for Tank Gear is too low.
    Or brings new Essential Loots or Ethereal runes as relic drop makes peoples more Happy.
  4. Varlow New Member

So Dexella about this bonus status and currency idea...good time now with the new content release in a couple of weeks? I know there are probably some of those high priced status items from ToT people would love to finish off before focusing on the new content.
    flameweaver and Kittybock like this.
  5. Kittybock Well-Known Member

That would be awesome! Would love some Double Status ;)
    flameweaver likes this.
  6. Nockturnal Well-Known Member

Thanks to you both for resurrecting this thread o_O I got excited for no reason :confused:

/sad puppy
    Armageddoux, Brena and Lateana like this.
  7. Varlow New Member

You're welcome.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.