It’s time for ANOTHER Double Experience Weekend!

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Dexella, Oct 30, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Dexella Guest

[IMG]
    Last weekend was so great, we decided to do it again! Starting at 12:01pm (noon) Pacific on Friday, November 2 , 2012, and lasting until 11:59pm Pacific on Sunday, November 4, 2012, we’re offering Double Experience in EverQuest II! Take advantage of this limited time offer and watch those XP bars fill up!
  2. ARCHIVED-Windstalker Guest

Weee!
    We hope the power is back on for all of our East Coast friends who were impacted by the storm so they can join us!
  3. ARCHIVED-Ulskanine Guest

I know this will likely go either unanswered or dismissed as its been asked for atleast the last 6+ times DBL exp has been opened . But might aswell make it 7+ ... Can we PLEASE get dbl Guild status added onto this ?
  4. ARCHIVED-Cloudrat Guest

Ulskanine wrote:
    Yes, this would be nice! Especially with the upcoming guild level raise. Might entice some of the non endgamers to get expansion if their guilds were close to being able to level up:)
  5. ARCHIVED-Light_Bringer Guest

There was DBL XP last weekend?
  6. ARCHIVED-Mermut Guest

Cloudrat wrote:
    I'd love if this was extended to guid xp as well. In the 5+ years I've been playing I remember exactly TWO double guild xp weekends.. I don't think three in 6 years would be too often ;)
  7. ARCHIVED-Dexella Guest

This weekend will include AA, Adventure, and Tradeskill XP.
    ~Dexella
  8. ARCHIVED-Ulskanine Guest

as expected.. :/
  9. ARCHIVED-Cloudrat Guest

Dexella wrote:
    Sorry that guilds won't be included, but thanks for the speedy response and clarification:)))
  10. ARCHIVED-Rendoir Guest

Hi guys,

Looking forward to another session. But - please consider those of us who have families, weekend work, commitments etc, and look at extending it from thursday, or leaving it running till tuesday say so we can ALL benefit from x 2 exp. A lot of us plain can;t get on at the weekend, and it's a real shame!

Thanks!
  11. ARCHIVED-General_Info Guest

Cloudrat wrote:
    like you cloudrat i wish they included other thing liek guild xp and a boost to the chance tables of skillups in adorning/tinkering/transmuting ah i can dream...
    last dbl xp i gained over 15 levels on a toon that sits at 85 now which makes this coming double xp all the sweeter since i'm nearly at the AA leveling requirement.
  12. ARCHIVED-Kachros Guest

I would also like to see guild xp added to this weekend, if not this one maybe the next :) Can only keep hoping ..
  13. ARCHIVED-darwich Guest

14. ARCHIVED-Warpig Guest

I was not aware there was any bonus last weekend, I had heard rumors of one, checked my EXP bars on several characters to see if there was one, I had no EXP bonus, any idea why?
  15. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

Zorastiz@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Probably a visual bug. It was definately there.
  16. ARCHIVED-Warpig Guest

Calthine wrote:
    Possible I guess, I have no UI mods outside of maps so I shouldn't have any UI errors, I always check the bar when there is a bonus to verify, hopefully it is there this weekend.