Issues w/ progressing thru Strategist's Strongold & Tower of Tactics

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Rifuul, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Rifuul Anashti's Goon Squad

This issue has been plaguing me for several months now. As I've been told by support, resetting the instance should help, but I tried that and I ran right back into the same problem within Tower of Tactics, Strategist's Stronghold, and Spire of Rage :<

There are barriers between rooms in the aforementioned zones that involve the player having to kill/destroy a beacon item which releases a wisp thingy that floats toward the barrier to the next room to unseal it. This shouldn't take more than a couple seconds, but it can either work after about a minute, five minutes, fifteen minutes, or not at all.

I have even had instances of waiting about 30 minutes of being stuck and waiting for the stupid wisp to dispel the barrier. Because of these unfortunate issues, I am unable to complete certain quests that I have wanted to get done for quite some time now.

[IMG]
    Here is the dastardly culprit!!! Though I know folks at db probably have their hands full with new content, it would be immensely appreciated if this issue were rectified at some point!
    [IMG]
  2. Nelenerap Member

If I remember correctly, I had to click on some of the cubes to get them to work. Granted, it's been a while since I've been in those zones.