Issue with recent patch and fighter deaths

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by darkward, Apr 18, 2018.

1. darkward New Member

Since the patch, when the "xxx looks for a fighter " message comes up on named mobs my Monk takes tons of damage and usually dies, it has no effect on my healer or mage. I am guessing it is bug from switching the mechanic off. Anyone else noticed this, i am trioing zones so I am guessing it stands out more than in normal groups or could just be a bug for my toon.
    I need to run some parses but it is very obvious issue for me and I would be interested to know if others are seeing it?
  2. Chrol Developer

That's just a bug with the messaging. It should state they are targeting their most hated enemy, which will be fixed next hotfix.
  3. Kaarkula Active Member

It's not just a message - the fighter also takes ton of damage.. more than usual. I saw this last night also.

It's not just a message....
  4. Nesara New Member

happened to our group last night as well. way more damage than normal on the fighter check.
  5. darkward New Member

As nesara said this is far from just a message issue my tank was able to tank these named mobs with almost no healing before and is now dying every time this message appears unless i take immediate action ie temp heals or tank buffs, not all work.
    I could accept this but it doesn't hurt none tanks making it better to tank on my necro than my monk which is obviously wrong
  6. Enigma Active Member

What i have experienced is that the mages where actually taking more damage then anyone else in the group. They would get one shot from some random ability the names would do.
  7. Chrol Developer

Damage is being significantly reduced next hotfix.
    Siren, Drona, Meneltel and 2 others like this.
  8. Drona Well-Known Member

Ah cool. Came here to post the same problem. My SK was being 1 shotted like wet noodle while the Warlock was tanking a pro!
  9. darkward New Member

That is great thanks Chrol, it really is appreciated you taking the time to both look at the issue and respond
    cheers
    Siren and Meneltel like this.