Isle of Refuge (Free Trade) Server Coming June 28

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Jun 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xper Well-Known Member

this isnt a TLE server. not sure why yall care about heroic characters... people will be max by tomorrow heroics or not.
  2. Ishuna Well-Known Member

So goblin games tickets and anything with xp potions is restricted. Why? Why on a server that is going to be exactly like live minus the heirloom are xp potions restricted? Will they be available to buy for real cash, or is there to be none at all? Is this going to be the new way of being? Open server with slightly different ruleset..restrict vet rewards etc to sell xp items for real cash...start new server with slightly...etc...
    Jaden, Belenos and Mizgamer62 like this.
  3. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

Specifically the Welcome Home Potion Pack contains our two free vitality potions lol. Guessing we will be sold those on the marketplace :p .
    Jaden likes this.
  4. xkrisx Well-Known Member

When is this server suppossed to be available..
  5. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

At Noon PST...so 3 pm if you are EST. Basically in 1 hr 30 mins.
  6. Ishuna Well-Known Member

Yup. The thing that kills me is you have to sub to be on this so you pay to have the privilege of paying them even more. That's the way to make your loyal subscribers feel like they're appreciated! Errrr...
    Jaden and Mizgamer62 like this.
  7. Elinea Well-Known Member

Take a look at Pantheon then. It's basically EQ with a modern engine, but it won't be out for a while yet.
    Jaden and Mizgamer62 like this.
  8. Wulfhammer Active Member

Time to make some supper then :)
  9. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

10. Breyl New Member

Emm wait what? So you can just buy a high lvl toon like on a normal server? sigh. I really thought that this would be a good opportunity to get back into the game :/ lame
    Jaden likes this.
  11. Twilight1976 New Member

Ah thx for the Info
    And Brad McQuaid in the Team to ;)

In the Time i hope the new Server brings fun back.
  12. Wulfhammer Active Member

So don't roll a heroic then, I'm starting from lvl 1 but as this is the same XP as live, it's gonna take zero time to level up to max anyway so you're not going to be behind for long...

Relax, it really doesn't matter if peeps roll lvl 90's.
    Siren, Innowen and Zailynn like this.
  13. Darkjohnson New Member

Pantheon :)

EDIT: Guess I was slow to the draw :p
  14. Wheresmycheese New Member

do we have veteran bonus on the new servers?
  15. Wulfhammer Active Member

Info on an earlier page from the devs..
    Wheresmycheese likes this.
  16. hammerstone New Member

More 90's, less folks fighting over turtles with me. All the turtles are mine! Until I graduate and start to fight garden snakes, bunnies, tree frogs.....
  17. Raff Well-Known Member

Well, not perfect. But will still be nice to see peeps in the old content.

Basically a sub only live server w/ a bit of free trade thrown in. Interesting.
  18. Wulfhammer Active Member

Is it open yet?? *taps foot
  19. Feldon Well-Known Member

People are confusing Isle of Refuge with a progression server. The name probably gives that impression. Isle of Refuge is a standard Live server level 1-100 content with all heirloom loot tradeable and brokerable (something that, frankly, should just be rolled out to all servers).

If you want a server to level up from the ground floor, you're thinking of Race to Trakanon.
    Prissetta, Tekka and Belenos like this.
  20. Drakkenith New Member

GUYS what the hell please make a everquest 3 or just revamp it please i miss this game still best mmo in history WRE need a new one y did u quit makeing everquest next after sold landmark and stuff there was so much hype for next everyone wanted it :( PLZ do something but dont mess with the way it all worked before cuz it was perfect just need like a new engine like frostbite or unreal
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.