Isle of Refuge (Free Trade) Server Coming June 28

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Jun 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raff Well-Known Member

You people are nuts. No one wants the game to sunset. And just because the game is not going the direction "you" think it ought to be going? That does not mean its staggering to its death.

It just means it may no longer be the game for you.

In which case, you should just leave.
    Moonpanther, Belenos, Devon02 and 3 others like this.
  2. RedvsBlue Well-Known Member

I may be wrong about this but I get the feeling like this shift is happening because of new crowd that came in and for some reason want to know why the originals who came to the game for what it was not what it is are getting aggravated. The whole script got flipped upside down in the last year and the people speaking out about it means they should leave? This is a lot like selling your brand new sports car to someone who plans to use it in demolition derby. Doesn't matter how bad the car gets damaged as long as they had fun right?..........right.
  3. Basolisk New Member

WELL SAID - stop complaining you complainers, if you don't like it leave please do :) there are so many mmos out there why come back to complain here - oh ya they suxx
  4. Jendo New Member

so when its start 28 june what GMT ? or UTC i already want enter end look it myself
    Siren likes this.
  5. Jendo New Member

and which version its US or EU server?
  6. Basolisk New Member

it up at noon is that last tid bit i got
  7. Basolisk New Member

• There will be limited account bonuses and/or claims at the launch of the Free Trade Server.
    • whats does this limitation mean ? to what bonuses ?
  8. Estal Well-Known Member

Will low level exp rate be like Live or TLE?

Will low level itemization be like Live or TLE?

Availability of Mercs / Xp pots and other p2w items?

Krono available yes or no?

CoV and 10% broker boxes claimable?
  9. Siren Well-Known Member

Links or it didn't happen. :p
  10. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

For those of you joining the new server I wish you many happy years of play, for old timers coming back it's good to see you all again, for new folks welcome to Norrath and to the staff may the coding behave.

Blessings to you all,
    Ava
  11. Tradeserverwoot Member

Did we ever get an answer on heroic toons yet?
  12. Twilight1976 New Member

no answer so far
  13. Devon02 New Member

I am SOOOO excited about the new server. Being new to the game, its going to be awesome to start over with everyone else! I hope the community is going to be great and hope to make lots of new friends! :D Bring on fresh starts!!!!:D
    Siren and Avahlynn like this.
  14. semisus Does not play this game

what about loyality tokens ? will we be able to spend em?
    i have like 800 of em , so many bags of plat here i come?
  15. Siren Well-Known Member

It's most definitely going to be a US server; that's where the bulk of the players are.
  16. Theodorn New Member

would have thought US as Siren said,if you're on EU at the moment just change the game version to US English on the launch pad
  17. Tradeserverwoot Member

this is going to be the GREATEST server EVER
    Belenos and Devon02 like this.
  18. Minxy I am my own man forever and ever!

u think I don't think it be as big when TLE launched last year tho.... but u never know here's to good things
    Belenos, Devon02 and Siren like this.
  19. Belenos Well-Known Member

Any hints as to the time the server will open? I'm guessing right after the maintenance, which would put the time at noon eastern. It sure would have been nice if the server had opened either before or after regular working hours. Having to work tomorrow, the server will already be nine hours old by the time I could make a character there.:(
  20. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

Radar said the server is scheduled to unlock at noon PST or 3 pm EST.
    Siren likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.