Fixed Internally Isle of refuge (and presumably Rivervale) server bonuses nerfed

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Leonitas, May 6, 2021.

1. Leonitas of Potato Situational Awareness

prior to the recent promotion ...double status etc, a perk for these 2 servers was on status items such as the ingots from the heritage crates.

old bonus example: common yellow ingot: 100k, plus 300k bonus status

during promo: nerfed to 100k plus 100k bonus status

after promo: just 100k, no bonus at all.

obviously, the bonus was changed for double status to all servers, nerfing us, that wasnt a huge deal, because we knew we could save our ingots and redeem them when our proper bonus was restored, after the promotion. but it still has not been restored, and these things are piling up in our bags. can we please get a DEV reply, so we can at least know if this nerf was intentional, or if our perk will be restored? thank you! :)
    Entitled, Bladezz, Hugh and 8 others like this.
  2. Aylea Member

I didn't even realize that Leonitas! I agree I want my normal bonus back!
  3. Asuna Member

Thank you for bringing this to our attention Leonitas! That's terrible!
  4. Leonitas of Potato Situational Awareness

chuckles...today it seemed there has been activity, the bonus has not been restored per se, but it has been changed from 300% bonus to personal status....to 400% bonus for guild status.

old way: 100k blackened ingot +300k personal status (40k to guild)

new way: 100k blackened ingot + 0 personal status (50k to guild)
  5. Leonitas of Potato Situational Awareness

server feedback thus far has been that others and myself like the old way better. my guild has been maxxed at 350 for quite some time, the bonus to personal status, how it used to be, would be better.

only heard from a few other players so far but they feel the same way. we do appreciate the effort though, it's not that we are ungrateful, it just seems the concensus is the old way (personal status bonus rather than guild status bonus) was better.
  6. Will Shields New Member

I would much prefer the personal status we used to get, personally.
  7. Ratalthor Developer

Status bonuses on Isle of Refuge should be fixed as of 5/11. Is anybody still having issues?
  8. Leonitas of Potato Situational Awareness

yeah, what happened, as i explained above, is it was changed from a 300% bonus to personal status, into a 400% bonus to guild status. so on a 100k ingot, we used to get 300k additional personal status.

with the new bonus from 5/11, the bonus was changed so we would still get only the 100k personal status, zero bonus personal status, but a 400% bonus to GUILD status. so instead of 10k going to guild, 50k goes to guild.

in other words, it was "fixed", but not fixed right, or, it effects us much differently than it used to.

basically now on the common ingots our guilds get 10k more than they used to (if they arent 350 already, which mine, and i suspect many ior guilds, already are) , but the drawback is we are getting far less personal status than we used to.
  9. Leonitas of Potato Situational Awareness

bumping this since it seems it was not read, still hoping this gets fixed and restored to how it used to be.