is Weight an Issue?

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by ARCHIVED-Riku, Feb 23, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Riku Guest

As a warlock, we have no buffs that increase strength, at least none that i'm aware of,
    So my question is, is weight an issue?

i'm currently running around with the 20 slot bags and doing okay, that is untill i die, i'm then burdened untill the sickness wears off, it's annoying and i'm just wondering if there's many pieces of Mage type gear that increases strength?

Heck, i'd be happy if strength no longer effected weight, and instead the maximum weight you can carry is determined by your adventure level, but that's just something i'd like :D

So err, is weight an issue?
  2. ARCHIVED-Vedian Guest

Only reason you'd have to worry about strength is if you duel alot, are on PVP server (same reasons as Dueling), or your STR score is still very low.
  3. ARCHIVED-Fendaria Guest

Weight is an issue, but it falls into the annoying category, nothing too serious. When your out grouping or soloing your bags will fill up faster than the non-mages who will probably be carrying around a few boxes while you will still have all bags.

Fendaria
  4. ARCHIVED-Chondrichtheyia Guest

I have all 36-slot boxes equipped, and no longer use bags. Just use +str potions you can buy off the broker.
  5. ARCHIVED-Kiern Guest

Sure, there are plenty of items that increase strength.You may be focusing a little too much on "Mage type gear". If that means you are only choosing items that have large INT stats then that could be your problem. You should have no problem maxing out INT, so try to balance your other stats more. Of course there are some items that increase both STR and INT and some +spell damage items that increase strength. No idea what level you are or what your stats actually are though.
    Now encumberance is just an annoyance. When the game first came out, you could effectively root yourself in place if you exceeded your encumberance level, which was pretty easy then. Nothing worse than looting a chest and rooting yourself in the middle of a group of angry MoBs. :)
  6. ARCHIVED-Lethe5683 Guest

Don't worry about str just look for lightweight bags that also decrease the weight of items contained within them.