is /way broken?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by CoLD MeTaL, Nov 29, 2017.

1. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

I don't get an X any more when I type in /wa x,y,z
  2. Yado Active Member

Hmm workers for me
  3. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

are you using the default ui?
  4. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

no I use Profit CE, but it has been working.
  5. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

I use the same, but no problems here. You did update it before logging in after the expac opened?
  6. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

I did. I'm wiping the folder and reinstalling see if that helps.
  7. Melkior Well-Known Member

Sometimes I have a problem when I cut and paste the coordinates into the line after I type /way. But if I enter them manually it works fine. Haven't figured out why yet.
  8. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

I deleted the entire UI, and all uisettings, and redid everything from scratch and it works again. it's something in the uisettings xml file. Now everything still doesn't look right, but /way is worth almost anything but the default ui.

If you are having a problem with 'copy/paste some say it is the 'spaces' in the copy.
  9. Jubbie New Member

You have to type it like this : /way 11 22 33
    don't put in commas
  10. Azian Well-Known Member

My /way is working. I almost always copy/paste but I am very careful about the copy step. That all said, I've never heard of not using commas so while I don't think that is likely to be the problem for the OP it's interesting to me that it works at all.
  11. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

Once I re did the UI completely it works with the commas.
  12. d1anaw Well-Known Member

The x seemed to work for me when I was going about to get the port points, but the little yellow line really didn't always correspond with it.
  13. Azian Well-Known Member

^^ This happened to me a ton. I assumed that it had to do with being way up on one of the platforms (House Yrzu area).