Is Warlock "Dark Aggravation" worth it?

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Semperfifofum, Dec 30, 2017.

1. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

Maybe there's something I'm missing about DA skill for Warlocks. It consistently ends up in the bottom of my damage. For a skill that's so finicky, I was hoping for more. I was delighted when it was revamped so you didn't have to use it on the same mob where it triggered. But I'm not sure it's worth it still. I love stuff I have to watch for, love the way some of the skills really make you think for Warlock, but I'm either missing something with Dark Aggravation, or it's really not worth using. Maybe something changed. It seems like it hit harder in KA.
  2. Naneeje Well-Known Member

Are you watching when to cast it? There is an emote in your chat channel, says infected with dark something, sorry, been a while, but didn't want your question to go unanswered.
  3. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

Yes, thanks for the reminder.

Is the graphics that plays separate? I assume they happen at the same time. I rely on that visual cue a bit more than the chat box which may be scrolling a bit. I mean the cringe graphic with the spinning tendril. The skill can't be used unless the infection has taken place, or am I wrong about that? Does it activate separately from the infection? That would make it even more finicky, but might explain what I'm missing.